Got 200k to spare

Nice bit of kit.
Not sure why the hate on the bull bar cage thing. Handy if a deer jumps across the A road in front of you. More of thing in the Scottish Highlands though I reckon.

Nah, that one is the stobart spec of the longlines, this one though is another level. Pity about the design of the interior

youtu.be/_KVd5GQ1kDI

Dunky123:
Don’t know if they still do, but they used to have a T cab Scania pulling regular length trailers as well.

They still do, see it yesterday northbound M6 around Penrith.

A longline makes more sence as you have more living space if your going to be away for longer periods of time . I don’t like them but I can see the reason for them and the advantages for a driver spending a lot of time away , unlike the bullnose version which has no benefit for a driver and in my opinion just looks stupid .I notice someone has produced a bullnose Volvo (Dutch maybe ?) crosses need to be erected and the people thinking up these monstrisities need flogging until it stops .

With regards to their T-Cab, I see this regular pulling what appear to be full length trailers. Surely this puts them over the limit ?

Seen this advertised on TikTok aswell , a few comments on there said it comes with a free welder because it’s never out of the garage cos the chassis keep snapping :question: :question:

robroy:
Nice on the eye,.and it would deffo be a nice motor to do Europe in (not sure about bog rolls to Tesco) …, but if I had 200k to spare…would I?

Errrrrr…

NO. :neutral_face:

too old
too much fuel consumption
too risky about repair costs
too heavy too.

better check your roots. the couple in gloucester who won the 180 millions wanna share the money with family and friends, they said

Immigrant:

robroy:
Nice on the eye,.and it would deffo be a nice motor to do Europe in (not sure about bog rolls to Tesco) …, but if I had 200k to spare…would I?

Errrrrr…

NO. :neutral_face:

too old
too much fuel consumption
too risky about repair costs
too heavy too.

better check your roots. the couple in gloucester who won the 180 millions wanna share the money with family and friends, they said

Yeh ok, but I did say ‘‘NO’’ in my o/p tbf.
I need that thing like a hole in the head…unless my boss buys it for me to drive, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that score. :smiley:

beefy4605:
A longline makes more sence as you have more living space if your going to be away for longer periods of time . I don’t like them but I can see the reason for them and the advantages for a driver spending a lot of time away , unlike the bullnose version which has no benefit for a driver and in my opinion just looks stupid .I notice someone has produced a bullnose Volvo (Dutch maybe ?) crosses need to be erected and the people thinking up these monstrisities need flogging until it stops .

Presumably by bullnose, you mean normal or bonneted.
From a driver’s point of view, normal control has certain advantages. The seating position and steering wheel is more comfortable. There is little or no engine intrusion, resulting in more space and unimpeded access to the bunk, less heat and noise. Driver placement between the axles, giving a smoother ride.
The downside being maneuverability in restricted areas and length where such is critical.
Obviously, you’ve never driven a normal control truck.