Going to france info

oh its easy to understand alright. the rate for the job is that crap that its not worth doing,so why even ask for the info about doing europe ? when people replied what you would need you said it didnt seem worth the hassle so again why even ask when the rate didnt make it viable. :confused:

because a customer asked me if i could take 2 loads over there for them as a 1 off to start with which could possibly lead to a bit more work, i,d never been over there before so asked on here what would be involved and was duly told by the members on here, the customer then came back to me and informed me what the rate was to be and that it would possibly be 2 loads a month, i did the costs and realised that i wouldnt make any more money than i,m doing now on uk work, that clear enough ? though wtf i,m explaining my self to you i dont know !

hi chaversdad, is the trip one way
or a round trip with a return load
for the company that is wishing
that you work for them,and a
complete price for both journeys,

no just one way pete so i would have to find a return load, something else which put me off

right okay , have you asked around perhaps
one of the O/D,s on here can help out either
with a return load which ,will make it more profitable
or he/she will offer to do the job, think it over as
you could end up with enough work that makes you rethink??
remember that fuel may be cheaper and with bringing back
full tanks of 1500 liters will help you out else where when doing
the UK work, just a thought,

Cโ€™mon Shaversdad. :wink: You know you canโ€™t risk losing the the chance to see the wonderful Scottish charm, co-operation and helpfulness up here 3 times a week eh mate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tin hat firmly secured with gaffa tape !!! :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i love it up there andy, once i get past dundee i,m happy, i would move up there tomorow if the missus would let me but she wont leave what shes used to,the further north and the happier i get :smiley: the depression sets in when i get back to berwick!