glue crash

His mates have got behind him…they have a titebond…

On a serious note its still not open, full resurface from the roundabout to the end of the slip, who will pay for that then ? The hauliers insurance company ?

Dipper_Dave:
Anyone know what they used to clear up the glue from surrounding bushes as I made quite a large sticky mess myself Monday and have been picking bits off me all week.

Was that from your Pritt stick? :laughing:

chaversdad:
On a serious note its still not open, full resurface from the roundabout to the end of the slip, who will pay for that then ? The hauliers insurance company ?

It MIGHT be open some time tomorrow by the looks of it…

Went past this morning - bedlam! The diversion route was a joke, the verges at junctions and roads you had to use proved that…

And then coming back tonight, they seemed to be clearing up the last odds and ends of machines…

I didnt bother with the diversion, 2 minutes south to the 69 spin round and back north, cant believe people were chewing on with the signed diversion

it would get cleaned a lot quicker if everybody got stuck in !! :laughing:

Tooz:
it would get cleaned a lot quicker if everybody got stuck in !! :laughing:

It’s not easy, glue sticks like sheet to a shovel!

chaversdad:

It’s a bit of a sticking point and depends what is legally binding.

chaversdad:
I didnt bother with the diversion, 2 minutes south to the 69 spin round and back north, cant believe people were chewing on with the signed diversion

Wonder how DVSA were working though, as I saw a few truck in the testing station…?

They probably sat at 43 instead to pounce on their unsuspecting victims. It’s all open again now and the lane 1 closure on the main carriageway has been removed.

They where sat at the 69 instead, one parked on top seemed to be spotting for his mate on the slip road