Gloucestershire Firms

Retired Old ■■■■:
You as well, H? :unamused:

Just a bit at the moment :slight_smile:

I thought it was Alzheimer’s but my gorgeous young female doc put me in my place by telling me it’s just old age! :blush:

Retired Old ■■■■:
I thought it was Alzheimer’s but my gorgeous young female doc put me in my place by telling me it’s just old age! :blush:

When you say your do you mean 50 or 60 lol

Oh, no. About 25, I reckon but if you’re really interested I’ll ask next time I go for my check-up.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Oh, no. About 25, I reckon but if you’re really interested I’ll ask next time I go for my check-up.

:smiley:

Minding my business yesterday, I saw an Eric Vick Volvo and trailer, thinking back can’t remember seeing one before, well at least not on my patch.

That’s what comes of moving to t’frozzen North!

Retired Old ■■■■:
That’s what comes of moving to t’frozzen North!

:smiley: It was warm yesterday, but probably not as warm as Gloucestershire, or anywhere else even.

I thought I was getting a nice tan, then I realised I live in Macclesfield so it must be rust. :unamused:

Downton Gloucester scania

image.jpeg

Joe Gilder’s bought a pair of Scania 8w off of Cullimores to get into tipping. X regs but one’s been nicely restored. Has his own tip now opposite his yard, used to be AT Wheelers builders yard, prior to that it was a Hoveringham pit.

Here’s a name that’s been resurrected by a mate in Coleford.

0One of the last photo’s I took at the late Harold Reads yard before the auction…

Me.Paul.101:
0Here’s a name that’s been resurrected by a mate in Coleford.

Great tribute to the old firm.

Me.Paul.101:

I was chatting to your mate yesterday at Castle Combe Steam rally. What a nice fella :slight_smile: He was telling me about his projects and is especially proud of that old girl - That is a lovely looking ERF :slight_smile:

I’m going to take him up on his invite to his yard to have a nosey around, sounds right up my street! :wink: :smiley:

I think we’ll have to descend on Jacko’s yard mob-handed. providing he promises to supply the cider and the bacon butties!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I think we’ll have to descend on Jacko’s yard mob-handed. providing he promises to supply the cider and the bacon butties!

Straight in there again ROF, I have rang Gary and he has advised that you are not allowed as you are now a Cheshire resident and he also mentioned about some bears?!

pete smith:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Straight in there again ROF, I have rang Gary and he has advised that you are not allowed as you are now a Cheshire resident and he also mentioned about some bears?!

:slight_smile:

Is Casey ROF at it again (Bears)? I just checked out the Gouldings ERF reg on my DVLA app,Says its BLUE :slight_smile:

Piston broke:

Me.Paul.101:

I was chatting to your mate yesterday at Castle Combe Steam rally. What a nice fella :slight_smile: He was telling me about his projects and is especially proud of that old girl - That is a lovely looking ERF :slight_smile:

I’m going to take him up on his invite to his yard to have a nosey around, sounds right up my street! :wink: :smiley:

He’s a great bloke and runs some tidy kit, he also has some good ‘old uns’ that he’s working his way through.