Genuine or a scam?

Apparently it is a scam and its been in the local papers. He ‘who cannot be named’ (Ben Kartprop) has posted about it on another site.

Rob posted this on LDF, with a link to this thread.

Re this thread, can someone let the guy know it IS a scam please? I live within spitting distance of Leeds Rd retail park as it’s been in the local rag about it. They don’t just operate there either. Just tear it up and bin it and you won’t hear anymore.

Hope it may help

mr jinx:
a woman i spoke to got one in “next” car park in Halifax on
boxing day.

She wants to stop her credit card PDQ, or maybe it is already maxed out. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

eddie snax:

Re this thread, can someone let the guy know it IS a scam please? I live within spitting distance of Leeds Rd retail park as it’s been in the local rag about it. They don’t just operate there either. Just tear it up and bin it and you won’t hear anymore.

Well, why didn’t he have the decency to post all that on here? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Harry Monk:

eddie snax:

Well, why didn’t he have the decency to post all that on here? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’m sure if he was able to he would have done.

If you want to get around toll numbers this can be helpfull
saynoto0870.com/search.php

THANKS GUYS
especially Hollywood & eddie snax & ROB K :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
its amazing what you can find out on here :laughing:

could someone please be kind enough to P.M.me what
LDF stands for so i can get in touch with Rob for a chat &
to thank him personally.

Coffeeholic:

mr jinx:
a woman i spoke to got one in “next” car park in Halifax on
boxing day.

She wants to stop her credit card PDQ, or maybe it is already maxed out. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thanks Coffeeholic.
ive just rung & warned her. she didnt sound too pleased :laughing: .but i dont think shes the only one who will have fallen for this.