Funny Company Names

Fercams always makes me laugh - it always makes me think of fu********* well you get the idea :laughing:

Davnic:
F.T.Balls Haulage. - Say it quickly.

never heard of say it quickly before :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

These all ways make me laugh

ups.jpg

My original company name many years ago was Solomons Haulage & International Transport but the wife didn’t think it funny.Then theres Spanish company R.SOL and the French company DEL BOY so seems Derek Trotter swapped the Reliant Robin for a big rig in the end.

F.T.S Hatswells web address always makes me laugh for some reason. ftshatswell.com

I used to see a wagon with Fitzcarraldo! on it (complete with exclamation mark) on the A55 now and again. Irish I imagine.

m4rky:
Fercams always makes me laugh - it always makes me think of fu********* well you get the idea :laughing:

I know what you mean M4rky, cos I used to pull their trailers now and again.

When asked whether I’d be there today; I’d say no, Fercam till tomorrow. :wink: :grimacing:

The firm’s name that had me in pleats of laughter was called S.E.X. Machinery, which was a plant/machinery carrying/hire firm which I often saw trucking about in the former Jugoslavia.

Davnic:

I had an interview with Shaun Balls once, phew that was a close shave.

related to JC Balls of Ambergate :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone remember Petunia transport and the delightful er…
Can’t remember her name but still retain the mental image of her wrapping her sheet up in Teesport :blush:

Not a company name, but I heard on a radio 2 program the other day, the name Gloria Snippels! And in a field near bicester, there is a sign for FARMERS OWN SEED!

Muckaway:
I saw this truck yesterday in Reading Services and, childish maybe, thought that the company name was rather amusing…

Bet they’re the ■■■■ of jokes, or a C**P firm to work for! :laughing:

It was a good place to get to as well with a artic yes it was a hole :smiley: but now got a new drive to the farm so takes alot of fun out of it

How about this one on the Thames Trader—Bodgit & Scarper
Thames Trader 1.jpg

Remember seeing a van in Malta some years ago belonging to ‘Zammitt Clapp Distribution’ . Perhaps they merged with STD…

re the BUMBLE HOLE FOODS, our company used to deliver some pallecons of egg for them, and i kid u not the code on the side said BUM HOLE FOODS>>>>

This is a van from a nationwide Psychiatric hospitals collections department, where men in white coats jump out the rear doors to collect you :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

Or possibly a reliable parcel courier :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

I see munters around a fair bit. Think their some sort of engineering firm. And of course the big orange skat lorries. If you’ve never heard of skat the google it :laughing:

daleyboy:
I see munters around a fair bit. Think their some sort of engineering firm. And of course the big orange skat lorries. If you’ve never heard of skat the google it :laughing:

You beat me to it mate! Saw 2 Munter vans earlier today and was coming on here to put them on. Didn’t see if they were ugly buggers though…

RC Tucker always make me chuckle…

a good one from stoke was a timber merchant called “cox -long” there slogan on the truck door was “you can if your cox long”. allways made me smile :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HAIRYGORILLA:

Davnic:

never heard of say it quickly before :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lol :smiley:

I saw a Dutch artic on J24 M1 today, chickliner was the name on the side. :laughing: