Fuel Price Week begin --/--

divemaster:
Ukf 107.96 my best

I`ve got BWOC @ 106.85 for next week as my best [at the moment]…. :open_mouth:

UKF have come in @ 107.03 :unamused:

Mud wrestling Monday with UKF I think :wink:

108.3 with silvey is my best at the moment, still waiting for the uk fuel email.

Stupid situation next week for me. Pump is cheaper than bulk !!!.

Bp 108.56
Shell 105.33
Dkv 105.32

Bulk 106.20 !!!

Trucky Mc truckface:

Bp 108.56
Shell 105.33
Dkv 105.32

Bulk 106.20 !!!

How do you find the dkv cards? Are there any surcharges at any sites on top and what network do they run on? Highly tempted at looking into them if that’s the drive difference

My best Shell via ukf 106.58 worst Morgan 109.45

boyesadabest:

Trucky Mc truckface:

Bp 108.56
Shell 105.33
Dkv 105.32

Bulk 106.20 !!!

How do you find the dkv cards? Are there any surcharges at any sites on top and what network do they run on? Highly tempted at looking into them if that’s the drive difference

I`ve got them, never at the races regarding price, and there is a surcharge if they are not used :imp:

I was promised that they would be competitive, must mean something else in German :unamused:

They are on the Keyfuels network…

No surcharge if not used for me.
To be Honest they where never at the races until i got a call asking why i never used them despite every truck having a Dkv card.
They use the UKF network and every week i just tell them my best price and they try to beat it. I use them every week in Europe anyway.

Brace yourseleves this week, have had two prices come in for next week, one has come in with an increase of 2.8pp and the other of 2.9ppl

Mines up 5p [emoji849] 112.00

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Washwipe:
Brace yourseleves this week, have had two prices come in for next week, one has come in with an increase of 2.8pp and the other of 2.9ppl

Same here, I`m just waiting for the star turn to reveal their price before I reach for my pistol :open_mouth:

Ive got Dkv and Ukf battling it out for next week.

Dkv 107.74
Ukf 107.92.
Told them both to come back with better prices.Bp quoted 109.56 second word i said to them was Off.

Last week UKF saying how they where waiting to see the supermarkets drop there price, and didn’t see any big changes for this week, then went up 1.5p this week :imp: . next week wanting another 3p, 109.48ppl.
My others, shell, esso, and texaco are 112 -113ppl.

Morrisons Derby £1.07 plus vat :smiley:

The price of fuel has risen by 23p a litre since February…it’s getting beyond a joke now .when will the haulage industry as a whole stop being treated like idiots and make a stand.

Trucky Mc truckface:
Ive got Dkv and Ukf battling it out for next week.

Dkv 107.74
Ukf 107.92.
Told them both to come back with better prices.Bp quoted 109.56 second word i said to them was Off.

Still no show from UKF for me, but, I`ve had BWOC come in @ 109.73 :open_mouth:

Uk just come in, my best price is 110.16 with esso through them. All the others over 111p

Still waiting for UKF BP to come in, (May be to embarrassed) even if they have put there’s up 3p it should then break in to the 110ppl.

BE Fuels at 111.50 and Esso at 111.23

Ukf took ther time but there my best 110.96

divemaster:

Mine came through late last night @ 109.46 :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:

Mine came through late last night @ 109.46 :open_mouth:

Ukf wudnt budge for me stan how did u get on