Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Jake_Brake:
Picking up the slack for you boys.

Cos I am still classed as a new customer I am on 1.10 to 1.12 most weeks. Scandalous!!!.

Ive been offered "new customer" prices for the first month, if I take a certain card, and they will drop the "card charge" from £12 to £3 per card, and Im only knocking out around 4/5000 ltrs a week :open_mouth:

Play hard to get, works wonders :wink:

I buy 18000 ltrs on the first and 18th of every month. Had one company on today offering bulk for my tank at the bargain price of 103.35 !!! . His speel was its going up 2 ppl next week. I call 6 different suppliers on the dates and already i have 102.96 for delivery on the 20th !!!.

Jake_Brake:

Cos I am still classed as a new customer I am on 1.10 to 1.12 most weeks. Scandalous!!!.

■■■■…its what i should expect?
ill be pushing it under tesco and sainburys canopies then!

Best price`s for next week so far are ;

BWOC @ 104.56 - crap terms

DPG / UKF @ 104.83 - very good terms

Ill be doing a bit of mudwrestling come Monday morning with my account managers, so hopefully I`ll be able to get a bit more off :open_mouth:

I would have stern words.

DKV via UKF for me next week is 103.22

105.23 ukf my best harvest 105.65

Trucky Mc truckface:
I would have stern words.

DKV via UKF for me next week is 103.22

Funnily enough, I`ve got DKV cards this week, just waiting on the PINs and off we go……@ 105.96 :open_mouth:

TBF, with your volume, I would expect to be getting better prices than little old me :wink:

I order 18000 ltrs every 2 weeks and seem to be not getting the better price. Despite having 8 companies i call as a first call :smiley: . Also buy 1000 ltrs of cherryade every 2 weeks for the fork lifts and Donkey engines.

Stanley Mitchell:

Jake_Brake:

Ive been offered "new customer" prices for the first month, if I take a certain card, and they will drop the "card charge" from £12 to £3 per card, and Im only knocking out around 4/5000 ltrs a week :open_mouth:

I am roughly the same volume for my 5 tractor units. I am looking at a few other options. If my volume drops from one week to the next the acc manager phones in a panic to find out why and offers best price. usually can knock off 2to 3 pence off. But if volume goes back up the ad 5 to 6 pence on. Constant tug of war

Jake_Brake:

Stanley Mitchell:

Jake_Brake:

I am roughly the same volume for my 5 tractor units. I am looking at a few other options. If my volume drops from one week to the next the acc manager phones in a panic to find out why and offers best price. usually can knock off 2to 3 pence off. But if volume goes back up the ad 5 to 6 pence on. Constant tug of war

You have just got to keep them on a string, I`ve got one card which has crap terms, but good prices…so I tend to use them in the 1st week of the month for a few days when we are in positive territory with the cash…this usually keeps all the others on their toes when their volume goes to ratshit…… :unamused:

Ukf 104.95 harvest 106.15

divemaster:
Ukf 104.95 harvest 106.15

I`ve got UKF @ 104.46 as my best for this week at the moment…still need to have a chat tomorrow :wink:

Harvest @ 105.81 + DKV @ 106.39 are my worst :open_mouth:

1.03.54 with DKV. Bulk 1.4.25 !!!

106.09 my best atm with silvey but UKF have stopped ringing me again

boyesadabest:

I only deal with any of them by email, I only use the phone if I need to kick an arse or two…

UKF will email you a price every Friday, you just need to get them to set it up :wink:

That`s how we roll anyway :open_mouth: …I got them down to 104.26 for this week by the way, after a little tussle :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

I only deal with any of them by email, I only use the phone if I need to kick an arse or two…

UKF will email you a price every Friday, you just need to get them to set it up :wink:

That`s how we roll anyway :open_mouth: …I got them down to 104.26 for this week by the way, after a little tussle :unamused:

We do get an email on a Friday but they used to ring on a Monday and that’s when I could have a quick barter, do you have the esso card with them?

boyesadabest:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

We do get an email on a Friday but they used to ring on a Monday and that’s when I could have a quick barter, do you have the esso card with them?

I used to get that call as well, but after slogging your guts out over the weekend to keep the prols in beer, bogrolls and biscuits…the last thing you wanted to hear on a Monday morning was somebody asking if you had a great weekend…so I ■■■■■■ them off and insisted on emails only…unless I made the call #grumpytrucker

Ive not got their Esso card either, Im happy with what I`ve got from them, and these suit our operation…

Ukf 106.34 my best morgans my worst 108.64

divemaster:
Ukf 106.34 my best morgans my worst 108.64

Best price ; UKF @ 106.06

Worst price @ DKV @ 107.75

Next obstacle will be credit limits getting too close for comfort due to the perfect storm of prices + Christmas volumes :unamused:

Then you have to argue with a spotty exec who is operated by a computer, on why you are riding too close to the wind for their liking… :open_mouth:

107.63 my best with silvey, will see how i get on with uk