Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Silvey 104.47
Uks about 106.41

I`ve got 103.22 off BWOC, just got to see if UKF want to play ball in the morning… :unamused:

I’m getting mine for 0.99 from UK fuels, while the world cup is on! :laughing:

Anyone on here use a prepaid fuel card?

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

105.37 ukf my best

105.8 nwf
108 ukf

ATM Ive got BWOC @ 104.04 as my best price for this week, but Ive sent UKF an email this morning expecting them to beat this quite easily…as I`ve seen their price to a few other operators where they have 99.81 for this week :open_mouth:

I await their reply :unamused:

Sainsburys off the m1 Leeds ring road £102.4 :laughing: :lol

Punchy Dan:
Sainsburys off the m1 Leeds ring road £102.4 [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] ,

You get lucky with finding that or you using an app to find cheap pumps?

Punchy Dan:
Sainsburys off the m1 Leeds ring road £102.4 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ,

What`s the height restriction with this one Dan ?..Wyvern Derby is too low for us… :blush:

AlexBarclay:

Punchy Dan:
Sainsburys off the m1 Leeds ring road £102.4 [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] ,

You get lucky with finding that or you using an app to find cheap pumps?

No m8 I just keep an eye out and remember for next time :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:
Sainsburys off the m1 Leeds ring road £102.4 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ,

What`s the height restriction with this one Dan ?..Wyvern Derby is too low for us… :blush:

Can’t remember but I went under with feet to spare ,Iam about 11,4 ish but you do that one easy even with a high roof but not with a roof kit on , I’ve only been bit once yet that was morrisons at mosborough very embarrassing :blush: well nearly ,had to drop the air but then couldn’t get out because couldn’t lift the axle to turn tight enough ,however others I’ve been in at like 18 m with trailer on :laughing:

What’s Costco like or is it slow pumps for cars and vans?

Wheel Nut:

It’s cheap but iirc you need more than one card as its £100 or 100 litres per transaction per day .

Punchy Dan:

Wheel Nut:

It’s cheap but iirc you need more than one card as its £100 or 100 litres per transaction per day .

Waste of time [IMO], you can`t get near the one in Derby on a weekend due every Abdul in town wanting their mega value bogrolls, and their restrictions regarding £100 / 100Ltrs compound the grief… :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:
ATM Ive got BWOC @ 104.04 as my best price for this week, but Ive sent UKF an email this morning expecting them to beat this quite easily…as I`ve seen their price to a few other operators where they have 99.81 for this week :open_mouth:

How did u get on with the 99p stan they wouldnt give it me and they wouldnt budge on price either

divemaster:

Stanley Mitchell:

How did u get on with the 99p stan they wouldnt give it me and they wouldnt budge on price either

I got them down to 104.04, but got nowhere on the 99.81, total silence :unamused:

Harvest my best 103.81

divemaster:
Harvest my best 103.81

And me, but just a tad less @ 103.42, and they have extended my credit terms to a more acceptable 21 days…

My next best is BWOC @ 103.58

Both of these are cheaper than last week, but DPG/UKF goes upto 105.08, from 104.04 :blush:

I`ve got all mine to brim their tanks over the weekend, so that will get DPG sweating throughout Monday :laughing:

And when Harvest get the business on Tuesday/Wednesday, there will be even more perspiration @ Crewe HQ :laughing:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:
Harvest my best 103.81

And me, but just a tad less @ 103.42, and they have extended my credit terms to a more acceptable 21 days…

My next best is BWOC @ 103.58

Both of these are cheaper than last week, but DPG/UKF goes upto 105.08, from 104.04 :blush:

I`ve got all mine to brim their tanks over the weekend, so that will get DPG sweating throughout Monday :laughing:

And when Harvest get the business on Tuesday/Wednesday, there will be even more perspiration @ Crewe HQ :laughing:

My ukf gone up aswell stan 105.41 they seem to do this now and again mine are brimmed aswell