Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Punchy Dan:
Morrisons Walsall ring road off m6 j9 £118.7 inc vat ,so 98.91 beat that fuel carders. :laughing:

Just had my price from Harvest for next week…107.12 :blush:

Yeh, right oh :imp:

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:
Morrisons Walsall ring road off m6 j9 £118.7 inc vat ,so 98.91 beat that fuel carders. :laughing:

Let your tyres down and get under morrisons canopy :laughing:

only prob was the pump cut out at £100 rather than 100 litres :unamused:

Ukf my best 105.37

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:

My harvest 107.12 aswell stan

divemaster:

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:

My harvest 107.12 aswell stan

I had a chat with Dale @ Harvest on friday…I mentioned PDs 98.91 and my local ASDA with something similar, and got told to go and fill my boots with them…apparently they can`t match those prices, and that the wholesale average is around 108.00 :open_mouth:

Anyway, UKF came in @ 105.47 just after the chinwag with Dale… :unamused:

I`m hoping for some kind of discount on their opening price come Tuesday :laughing:

105.97 uk fuels so 105.47 with esso

Beat Ukf down to 104.97 on the esso

Best I could manage was 105.32 on UK fuels yesterday following a phone call.

I`ve ended up with 104.80…but it was bruising experience, and I’ve only just got out of A&E… :open_mouth:

Prepare to haggle, scuffle and take a card for the team… :wink:

I got ukf to 105.20

Stanley Mitchell:
I`ve ended up with 104.80…but it was bruising experience, and I’ve only just got out of A&E… :open_mouth:

Sainsburys Ripley filled up full 104.9 :slight_smile: and saw a Asda nr Manchester 103.25 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Stanley Mitchell:

Sainsburys Ripley filled up full 104.9 :slight_smile: and saw a Asda nr Manchester 103.25 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ive got 104.7 for next week, and thats without any scrapping :wink: :open_mouth:

How many litres do you purchase to get quoted 104.70

105.12 ukf my best got no price from harvest yet

SHYTOT:
How many litres do you purchase to get quoted 104.70

Between 3500 & 5000 Ltrs…

The figure drops if they don`t play ball, and then they come back into line the following week :wink:

similar amount to us, might be time to use someone else’s card for a week or two

SHYTOT:
similar amount to us, might be time to use someone else’s card for a week or two

UK Fuels 105.99

SHYTOT:

Thats what I do if they dont play ball, I get all mine to brim their tanks over the weekend and then use a rival card for the next fill, which normally takes us upto about wednesday afternoon / evening…

Just about right to start the alarm bells ring @ Crewe HQ…boom, the price drops or its a game of Russian roulette :open_mouth:

You just need to be able to stand the pain of the rival card [■■■■■ terms / price / customer relations] for the rest of the week if they decide to leave you out to dry :wink:

I’ve got 104.19 on UK fuels this week, I just hope the price continues to drop.