Fuel Price Week begin --/--

99.57 ukf my best

divemaster:
99.57 ukf my best

My best for next is 98.50, but their terms are crap :smiling_imp:

My worst for next week is 98.99, but their terms a great, so a bit of Sumo in the morning beckons :unamused:

UKF: 0.9988
BP: 1.088

BWOC: 0.993

BWOC is new for this week.

nsmith1180:
UKF: 0.9988
BP: 1.088

BWOC: 0.993

BWOC is new for this week.

Are you on 7 days with BWOC ?

Yeah. This week we should invoiced next Tuesday and paid the Tuesday after that.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

cracker-bar:
I just filled the unit up, at my local Sainsbury’s, £0.907

Been told that supermarket fuel is lower grade…even though texaco tankers sit next to sainsburys ones at the refineries nr me■■? Just wondered what your thoughts were on this please?

JASON280:

cracker-bar:

Been told that supermarket fuel is lower grade…even though texaco tankers sit next to sainsburys ones at the refineries nr me■■? Just wondered what your thoughts were on this please?

I worked with an EX tanker driver sometime ago, and he said it was bullshine…

My best price for next week so far is 98.77 :cry:

Stanley Mitchell:

JASON280:

cracker-bar:

Even if it was true, it meets the required standard number so the truck will run on it fine.

UK Fuels this week 0.9983

BWOC 0.9953

nsmith1180:

Stanley Mitchell:

JASON280:

cracker-bar:

Even if it was true, it meets the required standard number so the truck will run on it fine.

UK Fuels this week 0.9983

BWOC 0.9953

BWOC @ 98.88 for me…they are quite keen, always chasing me if the card hasnt been used, asking why ?......give me 28 days and ill use you more often :unamused:

99.36 for me

repton:
I’ve got 99.05ppl on a total card from forecourt fuels and 101.29ppl on a keyfuels from fuelmate. I know which of those I’ll be using this week then…

Paul

Quick question as I’m new to fuel cards (in fact I’ve just applied for one with KeyFuels)…
When I pay for diesel for my truck can I reduce my Ltd company VAT bill with the VAT I pay on the diesel■■? And if I can is that 100% of diesel VAT I can reduce my company VAT bill with?

Driver Pete:

repton:
I’ve got 99.05ppl on a total card from forecourt fuels and 101.29ppl on a keyfuels from fuelmate. I know which of those I’ll be using this week then…

Paul

Quick question as I’m new to fuel cards (in fact I’ve just applied for one with KeyFuels)…
When I pay for diesel for my truck can I reduce my Ltd company VAT bill with the VAT I pay on the diesel■■? And if I can is that 100% of diesel VAT I can reduce my company VAT bill with?

Pete, have you had a friendly chat with an understanding accountant yet ?

One of those guys will show you the way, they will explain the mysterious ways that VAT works and all the other weird and wonderful costs / charges that will come your way…especially at the beginning :neutral_face:

Good luck, and choose your customers very carefully :wink:

Thank you. I’ll give them a bell on Monday

Anybody any priced for this week?

One price come in at 99. Something but that isnt one of the better cards so will let you know

I got one of £1.05, + vat , absolute joke

All Star £0.989

98.08 my best

Jeeez, sainsburys was 95p in leicester yesterday.

Are fuel cards that bad.

My best pre-wrestle price is £0.9889.

Concretejim:
Jeeez, sainsburys was 95p in leicester yesterday.

Are fuel cards that bad.

Yes, at the moment but Sainsburys don’t offer me 14 days terms, 80l per minute pumps and forecourts I can get a 14 foot high trailer into. Now before you say I should stop being lazy, I should advise that I’ve damaged a landing leg recently and can’t drop the trailer, even if I want to until its fixed!