Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Uk fuels 96.18 morgans 96.64 3 artics at around 2300 ltrs a week

UK Fuels:

UK Fuels: 0.9691

BP Bunker: 0.9791

Fuel Card Services

DieselDirect: 0.9688

UK Fuels: 0.9607

As the card was free to hold I thought I’d run UK Fuels head to head with both suppliers. What I don’t understand is how Fuel Card Services can provide UK Fuels product cheaper than UK Fuels can.

I`ve got UK Fuels @ 95.16 for next week, still some room to manoeuvre southwards IMO… :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:
I`ve got UK Fuels @ 95.16 for next week, still some room to manoeuvre southwards IMO… :wink:

I used your price last week to try and bully UK fuels down but they wouldn’t budge. Apparently your price is the pre-set ‘please come back to us, pweeese’ price. I’m too new to get that apparently. Thats fine though. I’ll spend a while buying their product from another supplier and they will start trying to coax me back.

nsmith1180:

Stanley Mitchell:

I used your price last week to try and bully UK fuels down but they wouldn’t budge. Apparently your price is the pre-set ‘please come back to us, pweeese’ price. I’m too new to get that apparently. Thats fine though. I’ll spend a while buying their product from another supplier and they will start trying to coax me back.

My price for this week @ UKF is 94.76, and I haven’t been anywhere for them to try and coax me back :wink:

I have quite a few cards which I use to play the market / game…I email my account manager every Saturday / Sunday with my top 5 prices, and this shows them where they need to be if they are not “on the money” this week…

Sometimes they won`t budge, sometimes they do, it depends on how hungry they are for the business.

At the moment we are knocking out mega litres, so they are after the volume [apparently]…Never missing a payment in the time Ive been with them also helps, and I dont get mardy or abusive when they don`t play ball :unamused:

If they don`t play ball, I instruct a number of drivers to use a rival card until further notice, this usually gets the alarm bells ringing @ HQ, as my volumes have dropped…boom, by Wednesday/Thursday they are on the phone querying the drop in volume.

It normally gets them to sharpen their pencils for the following week :wink:

My best price for next week - 95.50 with UK Fuels…still some room to move the price south IMO, email sent / awaiting response :wink:

96.16 best for me

My best uk fuels 96.64

What card are the above on for UK fuels ? we have a BP with draw about 4000 litre’s per week and the ‘Best’ price this week is 96.40 !!

young trucker:
What card are the above on for UK fuels ? we have a BP with draw about 4000 litre’s per week and the ‘Best’ price this week is 96.40 !!

Shell + Diesel Price Guarantee - we are shifting around 5k litres a week…I got the full Foxtrot Oscar this week trying to get a cheaper price :blush:

Stanley Mitchell:

young trucker:

Shell + Diesel Price Guarantee - we are shifting around 5k litres a week…I got the full Foxtrot Oscar this week trying to get a cheaper price :blush:

Yeh they are digging their heels in more than usual recently , they have offered a different card combo , type of keyfuels + a different Bp which would be cheaper each week , or so they say.

my price is with esso.

just closed UKFuels account as they are saying 98.08 is the best price

Hi all,

Looking for some help… Is anyone here buying bulk fuel?

Looking for some advice on how its being done / getting the best price.

Thanks,

Tony

After a bit of “banter”… I`ve managed to get 95.40 for this week… :open_mouth:

Very slightly down on last week :unamused:

young trucker:

We had a quote of 95.90 through from a supplier through Yagro (free fuel ordering app)…

96.11 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ukf 96.10

Just been told our Bp via uk fuels for next week will be 97.59 !!!

0.9707 is the best I’ve had for this week. Thats UK Fuels from UK Fuels. BP Bunker on UKF is a penny more.

My best uk fuels 97.00