Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Stanley Mitchell:
My best this week is Texaco Fastserve @ 82.74, with DPG coming in @ 85.12 as the worst :open_mouth:

I`ve fired off an email to DPG regarding their price being so far out, it worked last week, as they dropped their initial price by 2.23 ppl :open_mouth:

Whoosh, 3.12 ppl OFF the DPG price with one email, they are now @ 82.00 :open_mouth:

Seeing as its Christmas apparently :unamused:

Yeah I love the way they come out with those excuses

alix776:
Yeah I love the way they come out with those excuses

Yep, annoying to say the least :imp:

We have seen price up but mostly down last year, my most recent is 86.78ppl

Next week edc 83.62 with UK fuels at 93.49 guess who’s card I won’t he using

Have a rather impressive 81.27 from EDC this week.

I`ve got Shell @ 82.95 and UK Fuels @ 82.31 as my stand out performers for this week :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:
I`ve got Shell @ 82.95 and UK Fuels @ 82.31 as my stand out performers for this week :wink:

Shell are now @ 82.30… its good to talk :unamused:

Down yet again, 80.84ppl from EDC for next week.

Harry Monk:

hi harry is this a introductory offer from edc my uk fuels is 84.50

divemaster:

Harry Monk:

hi harry is this a introductory offer from edc my uk fuels is 84.50

It might be, but I also have 82.09 from Fuelcard Services and 82.96 from the Fuelcard Company so I would say they are definitely charging you a price towards the higher end of the scale, if you made a quick phone call on Monday morning they would probably knock a couple of pence off of the price.

The best advice I could give to anyone in my position is to have at least two fuel cards, preferably more (I have four), and to always use the cheapest one whenever possible. The fuelcard companies seem to use a computer algorithm which creeps the price up when you use them, and creeps it down when you don’t.

As usual edc about 83ppl uk fuels 93ish off The top of my head

Shell @ 82.07 is my best for this week, and Silvey @ 82.11 comes a close second …

Under 80ppl next week, 79.81

Text off uk fuels this morning 80.15 beats edc by about a penny a litre 96ppl roughly this week and the price is going to drop even more with Iran starting to sell oil too now

Have 77.64 from UK Fuels next week.

Just got next weeks prices in edc 79.14. Uk fuels 91.35 after matching them last week use it to top the van up 30quid then next weeks price is just ridiculous

Hi.

We found our supplier Fuel Card Services crept prices up after the initial period and then towards Christmas they increased again ending with a 7ppl difference above competitors.

I was told that some card reps increase the costs of accounts they hold near Christmas as they’re on commission and this increases their income at an expensive time of year.

While negotiating with other card suppliers you can seek a price that has a fixed %. We all know they have to make money but some will fix the amount they make from you on a % basis so your price will accurately track the actual fuel price.

Some also offer a rebate, I’ve seen a 0.3ppl rebate on 10,000lts plus for example. That’s £360 saving a year based on current usage over and above any rate savings.

Cheers, Danny

Keyfuel (FuelLink) for this week: 82.15+VAT.
Esso 80.90+VAT

Its all about the same this week, with my best @ 80.73 and my worst @ 80.91 :open_mouth: