Fuel Price Week begin --/--

TFCC (Keyfuels) - 114.17

Watson (Shell) - 117.06

Well a new year - here’s hoping that TFCC can get their finger out and get the issue with their payment system resolved.

Dave

Hi all

Just received fuel price email from our supplier (BP cards but not BP) for week beginning 27/09 as 104.85 , personally i think that is way too high and there must be cheaper than that out there , if anyone could let me know what they are quoted for next week i can go back to them with other comparisons , we used to get an esso price that was always cheaper but we dont use them now so dont get price to compare.

Thats 123.1ppl with the VAT. Most fuel stations round here are 115-117.9ppl at the pump. :open_mouth: I’ll post my next weeks price when it comes through.

101.73 this week (email just arrived).

UK Fuels £98.02ppl Shell £100.05ppl both cards off Forecourt Fuels LTD

Keyfuels £102.48ppl this cards off The Fuelcard Company, I think this price is totally unacceptable & have told them so. Your price however is utterly outrageous IMHO. Tell them to get [zb] is what I suggest you do.

Fly sheet

I’ve got 99.05ppl on a total card from forecourt fuels and 101.29ppl on a keyfuels from fuelmate. I know which of those I’ll be using this week then…

Paul

Ive got 104.67 this week the same price as the week before its becoming a joke will be ringing them monday no matter how much or little i use them it doesnt reflect in the price

I’ve got 98.05 from Smartdiesel

All these fuelcard companies are a disgrace I use around 1000lts per week my mate with a 4 wheeler uses about 200 on local work & he frequently gets it for less than me, its simple they charge who they can what they can gang of complete [zb] all of them :smiling_imp:

Fly sheet

Fuelcard prices for 27/09/10 are Esso truck card 101.20ppl and Rkf (keyfuel) 102.02ppl these are with the fuel card company

Of course we all need to also remember that whatever we’re quoted will go up by 1ppl on Friday due to it being the 1st of October and the duty going up by a penny…

Paul

repton:
Of course we all need to also remember that whatever we’re quoted will go up by 1ppl on Friday due to it being the 1st of October and the duty going up by a penny…

Paul

of course we hadn’t forgotten :wink:

ps. can you remind me again on thursday :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Shell card 101.6 ex VAT, bought some on the credit card at Tosco Ipswich 114.9 (97.8 ex VAT) this week, and Shell garage on the A1 NB at Donny 115.9 (98.6 ex VAT) with a few Esso at the same price.
But saw some for sale at Shell Keele services yesterday… 129.9 :open_mouth:FFS

Big Joe:
Shell card 101.6 ex VAT, bought some on the credit card at Tosco Ipswich 114.9 (97.8 ex VAT) this week, and Shell garage on the A1 NB at Donny 115.9 (98.6 ex VAT) with a few Esso at the same price.
But saw some for sale at Shell Keele services yesterday… 129.9 :open_mouth:FFS

Shell at Sourton Cross, Okehampton was 116.9 (99.48) last week - that was slightly better than my cards ( best last week was 99.60) so I filled up there !!

Platts price for the week is 95.6 per ltr

cheers
Steve

My AS24 this week 98.9

Denis F:

smart quoted me 99.15, as did the fuelcard company. First time ever they have come in with the same price.
I thought it was ■■■■■■ but reading on here I dont feel quite so bad about it all now.
Wish one company could consistently give you their absolute best price each week, they would do well.

Do you guys make a note of the the cheapest posted here and then bell them up to inform them that that is what said company is offering you, so either match it or beat it? Or don’t you bother?

quite often rob i do ring up one or the other supplier and quote prices being mentioned,but not who is mentioning it, and they usually do come back with a better price, but not always. In which case I use a different card

tc trans:

Denis F:

smart quoted me 99.15, as did the fuelcard company. First time ever they have come in with the same price.
I thought it was [zb], but reading on here I dont feel quite so bad about it all now.
Wish one company could consistently give you their absolute best price each week, they would do well.

I hadn’t used the smartdiesel card for a week :wink:

Smartdiesel usually ring If I don’t use it for a week while it takes Red/fuelcard co, a couple of weeks before they notice :grimacing:

Sainsburys in Taunton were 113.9 today :imp: