Fridge question

robroy:

dozy:
Went up to somerby tonight , had a quiche & salad , then 4 cool ciders , mate drove us , then a nice lie in the morning as don’t need to get up for work

I’m now in two minds whether to go out the dirty duck tomorrow night , doesn’t feel right while your suffering

Nah,.don’t you be worrying about me doze me old mate, I’m fine. :sunglasses:
You’ve done enough suffering in the course of your tramping career for the both of us. :open_mouth:
So how are YOU bearing up mate with the long term after effects ?amp
:wink:

I was thinking I was getting better rob , but these doctors consultAnts love to put a dampener on things don’t they , I’ll never go back tramping it’s never was for me , what I’ll do I don’t know , driving a van looks likely , but knowing my luck that will turn into a nightmare , stay safe rob & all the best

dozy:

robroy:

dozy:
Went up to somerby tonight , had a quiche & salad , then 4 cool ciders , mate drove us , then a nice lie in the morning as don’t need to get up for work

I’m now in two minds whether to go out the dirty duck tomorrow night , doesn’t feel right while your suffering

Nah,.don’t you be worrying about me doze me old mate, I’m fine. :sunglasses:
You’ve done enough suffering in the course of your tramping career for the both of us. :open_mouth:
So how are YOU bearing up mate with the long term after effects ?amp
:wink:

I was thinking I was getting better rob , but these doctors consultAnts love to put a dampener on things don’t they , I’ll never go back tramping it’s never was for me , what I’ll do I don’t know , driving a van looks likely , but knowing my luck that will turn into a nightmare , stay safe rob & all the best

Just take early retirement mate,.and enjoy the time at home with the family.

If that 20’ capability of drawer type coolers noted above is correct, surely at whilst the engine’s running our soggy lettuce chomping trucker will have been running the aircon, presumably around the 18’ mark, and seeing as its being driven for 9hr59mins of a 14hr59min59second normal working day before steaming into a main road layby for a perfect night out :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: and being a perfect employee :sunglasses: immediately switches the engine off and wouldn’t dream :wink: of running the aircon any more that evening before slipping into the bunk, the chances of said fridge struggling with 30’ cab heat will be for a maximum of the standard 9hr break taken :grimacing:

Note to self, send Maoster a pm urging him not to inform Robroy of my identity :open_mouth: :cry:

And if anyone’s still reading this post you’re as daft as i am.