Fridge drivers

Best night sleep with a fridge purring away

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Conor:

Dave wj:
What is it with some of these drivers that think it’s ok to park along side drivers that are sleeping at night with there [zb] fridges rattling away. I had a hfs driver drop is fridge next to me on neston sos last week he then went around garage area to park up 9 hrs later cheeky [zb] came back and picked up fridge and ■■■■■■ off having left me to listen to it all night. Most fridge drivers are ok but there seems to be a lot more ignorant tosses around lately. I don’t like paying20 odd quid to have the pleasure of being kept awake all night by these tossers

What is it with drivers who are so thick they can’t even spell simple words or use basic punctuation?

At least act like you went to primary school… :unamused:

What is it with forum members that feel the need to launch an unprovoked full out assault on other (equally entitled to an opinion) forum members?

Attack the post, not the poster!

Always makes me wonder if these keyboard warrior types would be as opinionated ‘eye to eye’ as they are ‘monitor to monitor’ I highly doubt it.

Anyway…
Regarding fridges, never had a problem sleeping next to or hooked to one so not something that’s ever bothered me tbh.

That time of the month again ?
Don’t supposse your one of those box jockeys or a flappysider driver that stands and talks crap in front of a truck with the curtains pulled in the services in the morning with no regard to the driver trying to grab a couple of hours sleep ?
If you don’t like the noise of a fridge running go and find yourself a laybay for one - problem sorted .

switchlogic:
Oh look, the weekly fridge post…

No doubt followed shortly by the weekly “will Dozy make it home on Friday” thread

peirre:

switchlogic:
Oh look, the weekly fridge post…

No doubt followed shortly by the weekly “will Dozy make it home on Friday” thread

Too late he’s already got a dodgy address :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I had one of those do that at Hopwood on Tuesday. Not that I was bothered though because A, I was tired and a little stressed and B, by having his unit parked so far back it actually helped me reverse in because I ■■■■ at even a simple reverse.

Reef:
Always makes me wonder if these keyboard warrior types would be as opinionated ‘eye to eye’ as they are ‘monitor to monitor’ I highly doubt it.

[/quote]
Grammar nazis like Conor if confronted with 17stone of ripped muscle and biceps/triceps the size of their thighs would p1ss their pants… :stuck_out_tongue:

When he left you should have turned it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bald bloke:

the nodding donkey:
Don’t fridge automatically switch off 20 minutes after being detached from a unit?

Er no.

Wooooosh

James96:
When he left you should have turned it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:sunglasses:

I’d like to see him explain that next day… ‘well boss, I dropped the fridge in the middle of the parking area, next to sleeping trucks, and parked myself around the corner for a quiet night sleep. When I came back in the morning, the fridge had stopped working…’

AndrewG:

Reef:

Grammar nazis like Conor if confronted with 17stone of ripped muscle and biceps/triceps the size of their thighs would p1ss their pants… :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Unless that 17 stone of ripped muscle, has girded it’s loins, it has a convenient ‘off button’ positioned front and centre…