Forgetting stuff

I can be in the car on my driveway engine running,then wonder have I just come in or am I going out. Keys,tools and all manner of items I seem to mislay and going through towns when a driver and not being able to remember whether you had to stop at the traffic lights or not. I relate to that. Hang on,was there any traffic lights when I was on the road ? “NURSE” :confused:

Dingy:
Done my last drop today, 1 hour later couldn’t remember where it was, took me an hour and a half to remember it was Auchterarder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

at least you didnt forget how to spell it. :slight_smile:

Beetlejuice:

robroy:
My pet hate about myself is losing stuff, just thoughtlessly putting things down for a minute, not remembering where, and not being able to find them.
Keys, tv control, glasses, to name a few, or the ‘‘I’ll put this somewhere safe’’ then not remembering where at a later date.
Always done it, always will. :smiling_imp:

I get this every day .It’s kind of like self sabotage !!! .Really annoying to the point of rage hahaa .
Glad it is not just me .

:laughing: at ‘self sabotage’…youre not wrong there… :wink:

I can remember every song from the 80s but forget why I walked into a room.

Ginkgo extract works wonders.

I used to get half way up the stairs before forgetting what I was going upstairs for.

After a month of Gingko,I now get all the way upstairs before forgetting…

Much improved.

I do this all the time. I’ve put it on a bay in an RDC, reached the drivers’ room, then turned around and gone back to check the handbrake. And it’s always on. My most common one though is getting halfway down the road and thinking “is my dog clip on?”, then looking for somewhere to stop so I can check. It’s always been on.

And though I double check that I’ve wound the legs down and pulled the suzies off, for some reason whenever I pull out from under a trailer I always wait for the ‘rip…BANG… WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH’ of a suzie smacking the back of my cab as it springs back.

When doing day runs I used to get wrong trailer paranoia. Convinced I’d yoked up to the wrong trailer, or not checked the number and load properly. It would eat away at me until I pulled over and had another look :laughing:

This is an interesting subject imm not sure its forgetfulness when it comes to handbrakes and stuff but personally i put it down to the fact as you get older you tend to question yourself more for some reason did i do this did i do that i never used to be like it but the older i get the more i do it maybe its just when your younger you just do things without thought maybe we are suffering a case of OCD check check check again

My tail-lift is my biggest bugbear…as I’m securing it,I actually talk to myself out loud."I’m putting the tail-lift away "
When I get in the cab,the first thing I do is to check it in the rear view camera :smiling_imp: :unamused: :frowning: :blush: