Foreign truckers

robroy:
A few on here seem to have this narrow minded thing against “foreign drivers” as if they are all in the same category,… and maybe even one or two have a hidden agenda :bulb: :wink: (although I will admit there are a lot of crap East Euros but also a few better ones) but if a left ■■■■■■ does something stupid it’s noticed, if a one drives along and manouveres perfectly it isn’t noticed, and is certainly never said that all foreign drivers are excellent drivers because of his GOOD driving standard, but if ONE is seen to make a balls-up, it’s ALL foreign drivers are …(.choose your own name ) and remember when we are abroad we are “foreign drivers” and also it’s the same situation if the dicks amongst us drive as they do we are ALL put down as the same as them by car drivers.

Here, here! The voice of reason :slight_smile:

When I was on left hookers we had either step mounted cameras or a fresnel lens

If we believe some on here, you have to be crap driver if you need fresnel lense. But you can’t be crap, as according to one of the participants in this discussion (if not more) there is no such things like “crap British driver”, so you have to be Eastern European :slight_smile: Witaj, bracie! :slight_smile:

he must be busy filling in his insurance claim after those crooked english people backed into him lastweek

Harry Monk:
Anyone fancy starting a sweepstake on how long it takes Orys to turn up? :smiley:

strongbowpeter:
he must be busy filling in his insurance claim after those crooked english people backed into him lastweek

Harry Monk:
Anyone fancy starting a sweepstake on how long it takes Orys to turn up? :smiley:

No, I am not. Because of my earlier report, my insurance company dismissed the claim that I was at fault. Thats why I wrote that post - to let others know that reporting even such a small things can save your arse. Trucknet is about sharing knowledge and experience, and when I have something to share - even as small as this - I do it, as it might help others.

And these people were Scottish, not English. And you write nationalities with capital letter in English.

ever had your blood pressure checked?ffs calm down or go home,i had a wife less hormonal than you

orys:

strongbowpeter:

Harry Monk:

No, I am not. Because of my earlier report, my insurance company dismissed the claim that I was at fault. Thats why I wrote that post - to let others know that reporting even such a small things can save your arse. Trucknet is about sharing knowledge and experience, and when I have something to share - even as small as this - I do it, as it might help others.

And these people were Scottish, not English. And you write nationalities with capital letter in English.

strongbowpeter:
ever had your blood pressure checked?ffs calm down or go home,i had a wife less hormonal than you

Can’t see your point, you try to make fun of me, I answered you politely and reasonably, and you worried about my cardial problems?

strongbowpeter:

orys:

strongbowpeter:

Harry Monk:

Actually, I thought it was really funny :laughing:

DieselDemon:
Definitely not, on both counts.

Correct :grimacing:

caledoniandream:
Hungarucamion

Hungarocamion, used to see loads just east of Dortmund 1983! What was that called? Rastof something? We used to call it Donald trump tower! :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:
Hungarocamion, used to see loads just east of Dortmund 1983! What was that called? Rastof something?

You mean HERE

Just a run of the mill garage with a bit of an Imbiss and hard standing for about a dozen trucks.

The guy running it had loads of Hungarocamion pictures on the wall as they were usually the only folks parked there.

They seemed to use it as a sort of unofficial West German operating hub, handy for all points of the compass.