For Simon the Moderator

smcaul:

dieseldave:
Last question: Does TN honestly stand direct comparison with the publications from RBI, for which you do pay :question:

Not really, but it is published by Future who also do Trucking, and the readership is greater for TSN then T&D I believe (could be wrong though)

Good Point.

Readership figures for most titles are a matter of record. Free publications readership are usually established by Verified Free Distribution (VFD) I wonder what TN’s readership figures are…

Coffeeholic had a good alternative use for TN though. After all TN is free, and toilet paper costs money. Us drivers aren’t known for chucking money about, so what could be more convenient- fuel-up and collect FREE toilet paper on the way out??

dieseldave:
Coffeeholic had a good alternative use for TN though.

No I didn’t, don’t put words in my mouth. I never suggested an alternative use for TN, I simply pointed out that toilet paper is free to the end user (usually) and drivers would get through more of that than they would copies of TN, thereby making it the number 1 paper for drivers.

Coffeeholic:

dieseldave:
Coffeeholic had a good alternative use for TN though.

No I didn’t, don’t put words in my mouth. I never suggested an alternative use for TN, I simply pointed out that toilet paper is free to the end user (usually) and drivers would get through more of that than they would copies of TN, thereby making it the number 1 paper for drivers.

:blush: It’s a fair cop guv’ :blush: My mistake :blush: Sorry :blush: