Following for miles

More too point…
I can’t believe the term ‘spac’([emoji1787]) has been vented and not a single sock has been thrown in disgust? [emoji28][emoji38]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Benjie83:
More too point…
I can’t believe the term ‘spac’([emoji1787]) has been vented and not a single sock has been thrown in disgust? [emoji28][emoji38]

Allow me to introduce, snowflake sock.

Gender fluid, naturally.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

The thing is, this poster in whichever guise he uses only ■■■■■■ you lot off, out of all the members of this website, only you blokes react. So looking at from that point, why should the mods do anything about it, as you’re all aware, no rules are being broken, nothing posted from the accused has needed moderating.

The fact that he/she hasn’t responded in their defense adds weight to your accusations, but what’s the big deal? Why let it get under your skin?

Nobody forces you to read a post, or continue reading a post if the headline is misleading or it goes off on a tangent that doesn’t interest you.

I’ve given you the available options, report, block or simply ignore, that’s it as far as I’m concerned, nothing against any of you lot, but this is just a waste of all of our time, if we kick this profile out another one will turn up in a few days and we’re back to square one again, so there’s no point in me doing anything about it, which I don’t actually know what or how to do anyway, but even if I did, it would be a temporary measure at best.

Nice to see someone with a bit of sense towards the situation. I already said it’s only a handful that react and as someone said the op must be laughing his socks off.
It’s so simple as you say newmercman , report block or ignore but in reality these guys thrive on abusing any poster that posts something they don’t like.
I guarantee if you look through the most of the offenders posts they offer very little else so in my book they are as bad if not worse than the op.

Come on Jayne, what’s the next topic, we need a bit of cheering up. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
Nice to see someone with a bit of sense towards the situation. I already said it’s only a handful that react and as someone said the op must be laughing his socks off.
It’s so simple as you say newmercman , report block or ignore but in reality these guys thrive on abusing any poster that posts something they don’t like.
I guarantee if you look through the most of the offenders posts they offer very little else so in my book they are as bad if not worse than the op.

Right on cue, you should know, Jaynethesnake

robthedog:

robroy:
All this multi I.d. [zb] could be sorted overnight.
Dave says it ain’t against forum rules,.and that’s fair enough, their ball, their game, but why does there need to be a policy of confidentiality, does it come under the data protection crap or what? …Is there some kind of Trucknet hippocratic oath for truckers? :laughing:

Why not say something along the lines of…Ok, multi I’d.s are fine on here, but we can disclose them at any time we feel they are being used negatively on this forum.
Job would be sorted immediately…end of.

Like you say these multiple log in user id’s whatever could easily be sorted out, but the mods won’t so there’s obviously some hidden agenda we don’t know about

How about if the forum manager gets paid by bums on seats? its an advertising site, has nothing to do with “By Drivers for Drivers” any more.

Sponsors aka Advertisers.

Anyone remember Lurkers, these were drivers or people with an interest in lorries who joined these sites, they could be a member for months before posting anything, some introduced themselves with an apology and asked a reasonable question. Now you get a brand new user who asks a really technical question, makes 3 random posts and buggers off into the ether, to be followed by more random crap.

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if nothing else,then at least once again from the horses mouth,then the moderators are just confirming that this sad billy no mates bucket of whale omelette is no more than yet another multi i.d.troll.
nobody needs more proof than that as its only the mods that can see the big i.d. picture.

they would only need to put something into the software simply enough to flag a multi user post,and at that point even the gullible who reply in good faith would know to just ignore it for the pish that it is.

dieseldog999:

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if nothing else,then at least once again from the horses mouth,then the moderators are just confirming that this sad billy no mates bucket of whale omelette is no more than yet another multi i.d.troll.
nobody needs more proof than that as its only the mods that can see the big i.d. picture.

they would only need to put something into the software simply enough to flag a multi user post,and at that point even the gullible who reply in good faith would know to just ignore it for the pish that it is.

You obviously did not read what newmercman said or you did not understand it. Day after day you accuse me of having a multi id which I don’t and I really wish they would do something about it just to stop you spouting your paranoid pish but then you would be completely lost as that is what 99% of your posts are about. As the Mods keep telling you the OP’s of these threads are loving all you clowns attention.

report block or ignore. It’s really that simple (for most)

dieseldog999:

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’ll start by echoing every word that newmercman has said.

Now I’ll add that the “troll-outers” haven’t a clue if they think that there aren’t people clever enough to use multi-IDs without detection.

By the way… and for the umpteenth time :unamused: … even if it were detectable, multi-IDs are not in breach of forum rules.

People on this forum have two choices when they see a post:

1.) Answer it with something on-topic, or
2.) If they don’t want to post on-topic (for ANY reason) then we ask them to please simply scroll past it.
(How difficult can this be? :unamused: )

The third (non)option is to post pish (such as YOU and some others do) accusing people of something that ISN’T against forum rules, but now for the real kicker…

:bulb: That’s an even worse form of trolling than you (plural) accuse others of, because they get accused of trolling (by you and others) without any proof, whereas there may be those who might think it’s gone on long enough and might say that we have all the proof we need to point a finger at you and the rest of the “troll outers” for directly spoiling numerous topics by trolling them yourselves with groundless off-topic pish.

We ask you and the “troll outers” to please take this as slightly more direct but still friendly advice than last time, because (since nobody likes pish :wink: ) now after banging on about so-called ‘pish’ by using real proper pish for so long, you and the “troll outers” are leaving the Mod/Admin Team with very little choice as to how we get rid of it. :bulb:

You see, we entirely agree with you that the pish needs to stop, so please be assured that we’ll take any appropriate action that’s actually contained in the forum rules to stop the trolling pish if further need be. :smiley: