Fodens.

gazsa401:

oiltreader:
One or two, apologies if any posted previously.
Oily

The D .Penny 4 wheeler looks like it’s an ex Shipstone Brewery lorry from Nottingham
Cheers Gary

Hello Gary it is ex Shipstones ,thank you Trevor

Pete will know!

Well Pete doesn’t know! :laughing: Certainly not from the central area, it looks too scruffy (no wheel trims etc) and the newest S39’s we had were on K plates. We did have a couple with those bodies though, S39 WNR 799K driven from new by Maurice Fearn from Sheen and later (after being recabbed with a spare S36 cab following a smash) by his brother in law the Late Nick Hall was one and S50 halfcab SNU 549K was t’other. :wink:

Pete.

windrush:
Well Pete doesn’t know! :laughing: Certainly not from the central area, it looks too scruffy (no wheel trims etc) and the newest S39’s we had were on K plates. We did have a couple with those bodies though, S39 WNR 799K driven from new by Maurice Fearn from Sheen and later (after being recabbed with a spare S36 cab following a smash) by his brother in law the Late Nick Hall was one and S50 halfcab SNU 549K was t’other. :wink:

Pete.

:open_mouth:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

A few fodens from today ,all for sale too ,can anyone help identify the 6 wheeler tankers previous owner ? Some body Brown ? Leading the pack ?

Punchy Dan:
A few fodens from today ,all for sale too ,can anyone help identify the 6 wheeler tankers previous owner ? Some body Brown ? Leading the pack ?

Hi Dan, Thanks for posting these lovely photos of the good old Fodens, Its a shame that the have been laid to rest I would love to restore one of the S 36,s But Im too old now, I have the gear the knowledge but sadley not the time, To be honest Dan Im starting to feel old , of course at 83 I am old, I have slowed down a bit this year, So Im taking it easy for a while, & of course still enjoying my Single Malts,Take care my friend, Regards Larry.

PV83,
Have a look at this photo of Dan’s, can you see what I see? Get your wallet out and get it saved!

image.jpeg

I remember Browns tanks, I’m guessing they have finished now though?

Pete.

This one is still doing a days work spotted it today in layby on A556

Lawrence Dunbar:

JLC00279-21.jpg

Two photo’s of A Stevens Foden driver of this was Ray Gray. Photo’s courtesy of his sons.

Deleted

FB_IMG_1540222639253.jpg

Lawrence Dunbar:

Ya buga Larry that could turn a man’s eye!