firm in spain

welshboyinspain:

Betz:
not worth to work for transportes Cerezuela - full of bulgarian drivers

sadly now every almost spanish companies take Romanian or Bulgarian drivers! :unamused:

this has got to be the best post for ages,

a willi betz fan criticising the influx of east european drivers, quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably a silly question, but. How do they manage the drivers ?. I can’t imagine there are many spanish people who speak bulgarian, and spanish is probably not the most taught language in bulgarian schools. Must be a nightmare.

Ex Haulier:
Probably a silly question, but. How do they manage the drivers ?. I can’t imagine there are many spanish people who speak bulgarian, and spanish is probably not the most taught language in bulgarian schools. Must be a nightmare.

if you are one of the large fridge firms in say murcia with maybe 50 plus romanians then the wages saved per month would be about 50000 to 75000 euros more than enough to employ a permanent office bod who speaks flipflop and pay for those new fridges and ivecos :wink: :wink:

Ex Haulier:
and spanish is probably not the most taught language in bulgarian schools. Must be a nightmare.

maybe not but they do learn a lot faster than the Brits

Vascoingles:

Ex Haulier:
and spanish is probably not the most taught language in bulgarian schools. Must be a nightmare.

maybe not but they do learn a lot faster than most Brits

there you go paul sorted that for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Vascoingles:

Ex Haulier:

there you go paul sorted that for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ok then lets keep it at 99.99% of Brits :unamused:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:

Vascoingles:

Ex Haulier:

ok then lets keep it at 99.99% of Brits :unamused:

‘Eso podía lastimar mis sensaciones!!

Ross. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

me aprece que eres un poco triste ?

Vascoingles:
me aprece que eres un poco triste ?

Consígame un ’ calle mocho’ y lo olvidaré.

Don’t forget the ice :wink: :wink:

Ross. :laughing: