Finding weekend work

Stuart1:

Goff118:

Stuart1:

driveress:
Goff118 works during the week and works alternate Sundays. He’s posted about his experiences, if you search, it might help.

Reading some of his posts the now, just what I’m looking to do. Thanks for that

If you need any info, just drop me a message!

Thanks Goff118. If I could get something like you, that would be perfect. I will contact a few agencies and see where it goes.

Yes, it’s working well for me at the moment - building experience and getting a feel for the job, whilst also getting an extra £110-£150 in my bank account every couple of weeks for the privilege!

Whereabouts in the UK are you based?

Stuart1:
After passing my class 1 test last Friday I am going to be looking for some weekend shifts as I work Monday to Friday. How easy is it to find this kind of work and is going through agencies the best route to take. All new to me so any info will help

i did some weekend work with culina (bilston/stafford) as was in same situ with you ie mon-fri working in another sector. as OP said can only do 1 day every other weekend due to tacho rules but ive been out of the game for a while as got too much doing both. I just signed up with agencies, no CV etc. After about 6 months culina started to do assessments with everyone! hope you find something.

Goff118:
Yes, it’s working well for me at the moment - building experience and getting a feel for the job, whilst also getting an extra £110-£150 in my bank account every couple of weeks for the privilege!

I am from South Lanarkshire, Scotland. Building experience is what it’s all about the now. Not many companies take on newbies so I know I can’t be too fussy. But it sounds like you’ve hit the jackpot.

Stuart1:

Goff118:

I am from South Lanarkshire, Scotland. Building experience is what it’s all about the now. Not many companies take on newbies so I know I can’t be too fussy. But it sounds like you’ve hit the jackpot.

It seems like a good number for learning at the moment, and I have no complaints with the agency so far! People say supermarket work is boring, but so far so good.