Finding a class 1 job

I’m sure I will love it, and I hope I get ago in the low loader one day

Bigdazer:
Ok so I’ve been driving a coach for about 7 years and recently done both class 2 and 1 and
I’m having a job finding class one work, I thought with the coach driving experience I wouldn’t have to much trouble, I’ve had loads of offers for class 2 but I’m not interested
As I want class 1 for the experience, im working for an agency at the moment but all I’ve done is class 2 work, the agency keep telling me to be patient and they will find something, I even emailed a load of company’s my cv and only got two replies, how are you supposed to get experience if know one will give you a chance, it’s very frustrating,

May be a ball ache, but sometimes taking a class 2 job might help the progression to class 1 if they have the vehicles. Proving yourself in a class 2 with the relevant experience can help an employer with the decision to let an inexperienced driver loose in a class 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with the above post I was doing class 2 tippers for 2 months then a slot opened up for a class 1 ejector/bulktipper driver at the same company so I put myself forward had 1 day training out on the ejector and been flipping between ejector and bulk tipper trailers ever since

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk