financial standing

I’ve got another question on this one.

I know they average it out over the last 3 months, and that they will take an agreed overdraft into account. But do you have to have had the overdraft for the whole 3 months or is a new agreement OK?

I.e. if you’re applying for a single vehicle and have had 4k in the bank for 3 months and then you get a 5k overdraft approved, is that then enough to send your form in the next day?

Paul

repton:
I’ve got another question on this one.

I know they average it out over the last 3 months, and that they will take an agreed overdraft into account. But do you have to have had the overdraft for the whole 3 months or is a new agreement OK?

I.e. if you’re applying for a single vehicle and have had 4k in the bank for 3 months and then you get a 5k overdraft approved, is that then enough to send your form in the next day?

Paul

when the TC makes a decision on your OL there look at the finance side of it there tend to ask for bank statements for the next 3 months from the issue of the licence to see you have got sufficient reserves in the bank of on a credit card statement it mite say this

New Condition: 3 months original bank statements covering May, June & July 2010, to be submitted to the Traffic Commissioner by no later than 31st August 2010. Attached to Licence.

i’m a bit new on here,so hello and can anyone clarify something for me:
as stated by someone in a previous post,can assets that can be turned into cash quickly be used as financial standing■■? i have a classic/cherished car that i own personally [by the way i’m a ltd company] i run 1 eight wheeler with no margin for any other vehicles on the licence,so would only require the statatory £8100■■ yes?? this car i have agreed value certificate and also i know a dealer who would buy the car off me within 24 hour’s,if i asked him for over twice the amount i require,any advice or help,would be great and much appreciated,as ive been told not to phone vosa for advice as if they think you don’t know what your doing,they check up on you even more :blush: as i find not all but some of the legislation a little confusing at times :blush: ive asked my busines bank manager for a credit card,but said no :blush: even though ive never been in trouble money wise!!!
thanks again,jase. [ps i’m using a bit of my o/d at the moment so it’s not an unused facilty]

i could get a good price for the wife in saudi, would that count?