Feeling pig sick?

mick.mh2racing:
They’re not on wheels are they? Looks like bins on feet, surprised they’ve moved.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

They have hard plastic feet that slide spectacularly well on the metal plate floors found in lots of fridges.
It’s a dumb driver that doesn’t use decent straps or bars to hold these in place.

Why don’t they spread all the pig residue at the entrance to the Chunnel and at Calais? Just like putting holy wafers in a coffin to stop Dracula having a sleep.

I’m curious to know if it was a ferry trailer.was it sealed and if so were there bars already fitted.

mick.mh2racing:
They’re not on wheels are they? Looks like bins on feet, surprised they’ve moved.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

They are plastic bins called dolavs. Very similar to having plastic pallets in your trailer. If they are not strapped down or load bars put behind them, they will slide all over the place like they are on wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That area will be safe from terrorist attacks for a good while lol

surely final proof that pigs can actually fly? ( out of the back doors in a dolav,but nevertheless fly) :slight_smile:

I bet the driver gets done for insowcure load.

he will probably need some oink ment for his twitching ■■■ cheecks if he does.
i wonder if there will be signs of pork scratchings on the road after the plod swine have the mess cleared up.
by the looks of it then if he goes to court for insecure loading then ,he wont have a trotter to stand on.

Do those hopper things ever actually get strapped down?

I would imagine that loose meat in a bin “sloshes around” to a certain extent, and might perhaps lead to this kind of thing happening.
There’s no wheels to roll on otherwise, and he wasn’t exactly trying to get up Porlock Hill either… Greasy floor, sloshing meat, - set up a rhythm for slowly shunting the bins towards the back…
Quite surprising how easily it bursts through those barn doors though! :open_mouth:
I’m pork scratching my head as to how this all happened… :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiling_imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyscCvfovzo

Winseer:
Do those hopper things ever actually get strapped down?

I would imagine that loose meat in a bin “sloshes around” to a certain extent, and might perhaps lead to this kind of thing happening.
There’s no wheels to roll on otherwise, and he wasn’t exactly trying to get up Porlock Hill either… Greasy floor, sloshing meat, - set up a rhythm for slowly shunting the bins towards the back…
Quite surprising how easily it bursts through those barn doors though! :open_mouth:
I’m pork scratching my head as to how this all happened… :stuck_out_tongue:

a couple of poles normally are sufficient.depending on the height,then poss a strap across the back 2 assuming your heading for a flat to the mat trip.they do slide about like buggery though if theres any play at all.

We’ve had pigger than that down here drive.