Feeling old today

robroy:

Bking:

robroy:
I had a flat on the other week :smiling_imp:
I folded the sheets and tried to carry and chuck them on the back, jump up, and roll them out on load like I used to.
My head told me I still could and that I was still 25, my body told me otherwise, I just about needed bloody oxygen. :laughing:

61 now and can still do 50 push ups in less than a minute.
Going for whacking some australian [zb] that wants to give me pain because I told his ugly ā€œschoolā€ teacher wife that she is some self important jerk. Now Im going to whack this 40 year old SOB because I can.Sick of being told Im a "lesser " being because Im some prick that ā€œrolls around under some truckā€ while this australian prick repairs some poor buggers shower.
Going to give this ā€œmanā€ some real pain

A bit rich bud tbf, from the guy who comes on here calling truck drivers worse than [zb] in most of his posts, simply because they drive a truck. :bulb:
Maybe you can explain the difference.

Bit of advice, take it or leave it, donā€™t really care.
Donā€™t make the mistake I did by thinking you are still 30, and setting yourself up to somebody much younger and fitter than yourself.
Luckily I blagged and bluffed a bit of bravado and confidence towards him, and faced it out, which lucky for me he believed, and he backed down, but in reality Iā€™m thinking ā€˜ā€™ [zb] me, Iā€™m going to come second hereā€™'.
Worth thinking about.

No did it! Australian mother came in the pub the other night giving me ā€œI thought I told youā€ so I thought bugger this now or never,walked over and cracked the SOB right in his aussie gob,4 teeth gone.
There comes a point where enough is enough,where you realise that the only alternative to being ridiculed is violence.and I hate violence.Never back somebody into a corner with no escape because like a trapped rat they will bite.
I must admit that it felt so good to watch this ā€œgentlemanā€ pick himself up of the floor.I did not kick him in the head or carry on hitting him.I sat down and he grabbed me from the back and sat on me and told me that I would never sucker punch him again.He did not hit me much to his credit. He and his wife left the pub.I doubt this saga is over yet.I will be going back in the pub next Sunday night when I am off work,when I know he will be in watching the band.The next move is his but I will not ridicule or belittle him,I will say nothing.But if it does kick off I will be looking at a long time in jail because if you cannot respect your self then how can you expect any body else to respect you.
Im an old man now and I have nothing to lose except my self respect.And that means a lot to me.
Stay tuned!

Come on, own up, who woke up Burger King?

what an odious small minded prick you have become luke

Hurrah, just what the forum needs, another sock puppet :wink:

Bking:
No did it! Australian mother came in the pub the other night giving me ā€œI thought I told youā€ so I thought bugger this now or never,walked over and cracked the SOB right in his aussie gob,4 teeth gone.
There comes a point where enough is enough,where you realise that the only alternative to being ridiculed is violence.and I hate violence.Never back somebody into a corner with no escape because like a trapped rat they will bite.
I must admit that it felt so good to watch this ā€œgentlemanā€ pick himself up of the floor.I did not kick him in the head or carry on hitting him.I sat down and he grabbed me from the back and sat on me and told me that I would never sucker punch him again.He did not hit me much to his credit. He and his wife left the pub.I doubt this saga is over yet.I will be going back in the pub next Sunday night when I am off work,when I know he will be in watching the band.The next move is his but I will not ridicule or belittle him,I will say nothing.But if it does kick off I will be looking at a long time in jail because if you cannot respect your self then how can you expect any body else to respect you.
Im an old man now and I have nothing to lose except my self respect.And that means a lot to me.
Stay tuned!

My favourite part was where none of this happened.

Iā€™ve seen puppies take dumps harder than you, you raging fantasist.

A.

Bking:
I doubt this saga

Thats how I feel about it as well to be honest

simcant:

Says the man whoā€™s been a member here for 2 months with 62 posts of which at least 50 are just trolling, insults and baiting other members.

Might want to look up the meaning of the word ā€œodiousā€.

The-Snowman:

Bking:
I doubt this saga

Thats how I feel about it as well to be honest

simcant:

Says the man whoā€™s been a member here for 2 months with 62 posts of which at least 50 are just trolling, insults and baiting other members.

Might want to look up the meaning of the word ā€œodiousā€.

You often get sim cant on here like that though. :smiley:

robroy:

switchlogic:
You havenā€™t lived until youā€™ve engaged in ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with a random stranger in a strange random layby. I wholeheartedly recommend it :wink:

Errrr,ā€¦ yeh right, ok then Luke. :neutral_face:
Iā€™ll just have to take your word for that mate, but itā€™s a ā€˜Thanks but no thanksā€™ from me. :neutral_face:

Robroy how do you always seem to attract this stuff :laughing: ā– ā–  Switch, I say one hasnā€™t lived until youā€™ve had it away with a nice womanā€™s front bit. I also thoroughly recommend it :laughing:.

Bking, a great story mate, yep been there got the t shirt and sand in me boots ā€¦turks have come to my rescue and others i am sure, so has Hungarocamion,Somat, amongst others, talk about a driver in need, they were not my enemy, as many on T/Net and F/B would have us believe, often have to correct them whent they slag em off, and refer to the EE as flip flops does my head in, but these are mainly those who havnt been outside of the M25. As for CONOR, well hes a van driver anyway, and knows sweet F/Aā€¦like you say, you had to believe it, and they were great times because it was the blind leading the blind, and be prepared to help anyone parked up, was annoying when you were getting your leg over ( not me :smiley: ) and people keep banging on your door as you were about toā€¦Ahemā€¦coughā€¦coughā€¦cant bring myself to say it. :smiley:
Those turks were amazingā€¦i used to have until a couple of years ago the puncture repair kit, and the clamp to hold the patch ā€¦not forgetting we were running on tubes back thenā€¦no tubeless tyres or super singles, unless you had iraqi sand tyres lolā€¦but we did have spread axles eh mate. Temperatures were something else, back in 1975 it was the worst winter ever recorded, and went below -25 at timesā€¦had to leave the engines running, although it only blew warmā€¦no night heaters, except my chrome bowl and a bottle of spirit i bought in bg. Many drivers never got out of stefans ( zeebrugge ) dumped the truck and fkd off with the running moneyā€¦many got drugged and robbed by slappers, and were in deep trouble, along with the hose pipe boys on Cantrells ā€¦ha ha met drivers who never had a licence, let alone a set of snow chains ( simons ) and then the really brave ones who drove a seddon, or atkinson borderer and even a big jā€¦with no sleeper cabā€¦now they were braveā€¦the heaters were never any good to begin with, let alone minus tempsā€¦Only communication was via Telex, which the boss expected every weekā€¦the Londra was the main point of call, but with Asian transport who i worked for, the agents on every border would tell them you had arrived or left. Many points along the way where drivers overnighted, each telling of our encounters, and each asking whats it like going forwards, or going homeward, a chance to let off steam so to speak with a few beers and a mealā€¦ so many stories to tell, which i have done over the yearsā€¦but i wouldnt change a thing, and glad i was part of it.

The bucket hanging on the towing point was cool so I went down to Felixstowe beach and nicked off a kid his sandcastle building bucket to hang of the front of my bedford TK !!

truckyboy:
Bking, a great story mate, yep been there got the t shirt and sand in me boots ā€¦turks have come to my rescue and others i am sure, so has Hungarocamion,Somat, amongst others, talk about a driver in need, they were not my enemy, as many on T/Net and F/B would have us believe, often have to correct them whent they slag em off, and refer to the EE as flip flops does my head in, but these are mainly those who havnt been outside of the M25. As for CONOR, well hes a van driver anyway, and knows sweet F/Aā€¦like you say, you had to believe it, and they were great times because it was the blind leading the blind, and be prepared to help anyone parked up, was annoying when you were getting your leg over ( not me :smiley: ) and people keep banging on your door as you were about toā€¦Ahemā€¦coughā€¦coughā€¦cant bring myself to say it. :smiley:
Those turks were amazingā€¦i used to have until a couple of years ago the puncture repair kit, and the clamp to hold the patch ā€¦not forgetting we were running on tubes back thenā€¦no tubeless tyres or super singles, unless you had iraqi sand tyres lolā€¦but we did have spread axles eh mate. Temperatures were something else, back in 1975 it was the worst winter ever recorded, and went below -25 at timesā€¦had to leave the engines running, although it only blew warmā€¦no night heaters, except my chrome bowl and a bottle of spirit i bought in bg. Many drivers never got out of stefans ( zeebrugge ) dumped the truck and fkd off with the running moneyā€¦many got drugged and robbed by slappers, and were in deep trouble, along with the hose pipe boys on Cantrells ā€¦ha ha met drivers who never had a licence, let alone a set of snow chains ( simons ) and then the really brave ones who drove a seddon, or atkinson borderer and even a big jā€¦with no sleeper cabā€¦now they were braveā€¦the heaters were never any good to begin with, let alone minus tempsā€¦Only communication was via Telex, which the boss expected every weekā€¦the Londra was the main point of call, but with Asian transport who i worked for, the agents on every border would tell them you had arrived or left. Many points along the way where drivers overnighted, each telling of our encounters, and each asking whats it like going forwards, or going homeward, a chance to let off steam so to speak with a few beers and a mealā€¦ so many stories to tell, which i have done over the yearsā€¦but i wouldnt change a thing, and glad i was part of it.

Love to meet you my man. Just for an old time laugh,
Peace to you and yours X

James the cat:

robroy:

switchlogic:
You havenā€™t lived until youā€™ve engaged in ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with a random stranger in a strange random layby. I wholeheartedly recommend it :wink:

Iā€™ll just have to take your word for that mate, but itā€™s a ā€˜Thanks but no thanksā€™ from me. :neutral_face:

Robroy how do you always seem to attract this stuff :laughing: ā– ā–  Switch, I say one hasnā€™t lived until youā€™ve had it away with a nice womanā€™s front bit. I also thoroughly recommend it :laughing:.

Jim these ā– ā– ā–  holes live in a different world. I just ignore the slags.

raymundo:
The bucket hanging on the towing point was cool so I went down to Felixstowe beach and nicked off a kid his sandcastle building bucket to hang of the front of my bedford TK !!

And yet another dik.
I know more about trucks than you will ever know but more important I can drive a truck far better than you ever imagined you pathetic ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  amatuer ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Bking:

James the cat:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Jim these ā– ā– ā–  holes live in a different world. I just ignore the slags.

No you donā€™t you just come back and show your pig ignorance by chucking insults around, therefore losing the argument, not to mention any credibility.
Thanks for calling me an ā€˜ā€˜ā– ā– ā–  holeā€™ā€™ and a ā€˜ā€˜slagā€™ā€™ by the way (seriously? :unamused: ) ā€¦just for having a bit of banter with another member. :open_mouth:
Just shows a distinct lack of vocabulary mate.

Bking:

raymundo:

And yet another dik.
I know more about trucks than you will ever know but more important I can drive a truck far better than you ever imagined you pathetic [zb] amatuer [zb]

I rest my case. :sunglasses:

Bking:
I know more about trucks than you will ever know but more important I can drive a truck far better than you ever imagined you pathetic [zb] amatuer [zb]

My heroā€¦#swoon

UKtramp:

switchlogic:

Bking:
Would be nice my friend.Istanbul on a cheap flight,maybe 200 quid.But would be so good to go back and ā€œsmell the coffeeā€
You fancy going? Im up for it.Unfortunately my motor cycling friends tell me its too far on a 3 week trip !!! WTF!
If your up for it how about the new year in Londra.Let me know asap so we can book it.Take care.

I think youā€™ve pulled Truckyboyā€¦ :smiley:

I think I would rather put myself into the center* of Afghanistan and ride a push bike out.

centre please, no Yankisms here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bking:

raymundo:

And yet another dik.

Yes but his dad might be bigger than yours.
Although you may be right. You might be a far better driver than any of us. Iā€™ve not seen your skill of driving from the parking area to the workshop and back again but its possible none of us who drive on an actual road with other traffic can match up

Adonis.:

Bking:
Stay tuned!

My favourite part was where none of this happened.

Iā€™ve seen puppies take dumps harder than you, you raging fantasist.

A.

Adonis!!! that says it all!
Hope we meet one day my ā€œmateā€

Bking:
Adonis!!! that says it all!
Hope we meet one day my ā€œmateā€

Why, so you can bore me death with inane drivvel in person?

Iā€™m not your mate.

Please continue to regale us with tales that never happened.

A.