Father's Day

My lad did me a lovely drawing

Pic.jpg

He’s 25.

How did the lady lose her arms? Was it a tragic accident or did you take his crayons away before he could finish?

Father’s Day is bitter sweet for me this year. 3rd year without my old man but my first as a dad myself. I’d say the good outweighs the bad

robroy:
My youngest 2 both bought me beer and cards related to beer drinking, do you reckon they are trying to tell me something?
Still waiting for the older 2 coming around, if they bring beer then I know they all have me down as a ■■■■■■■■■ :blush: :smiley:

Update as I know you are all on the edge of your seats. :laughing: :unamused:

Eldest lad compromised on the beer…a case of cider :smiley: and a special.pint glass.
My eldest girl brought me an England Euro 06 shirt, and invited me and the Mrs out for an Indian.
At least they still think of me as ‘Cool young Dad’ :sunglasses: judging by the ‘laddish’ presents. :smiley:
I would kick their arses if they got me cardigans and Werther’s Originals :laughing:

I lost my dad in 2014 only 51. Father’s Day is still a sore one for me aswell.

I got a new Hoover and a tv for my truck so well happy :smiley:

Spare a thought for those of us who are away today, parked up in Denmark and tipping in Odense in the morning, still the three mini-me’s will have no excuses when I get home on Thursday :smiley:

The 17th June was me 20th wedding anniversary ( which I forgot about) and today is fathers day and been away for both, but just think about how much I saved by forgetting about the first :slight_smile:

raymundo:
The 17th June was me 20th wedding anniversary ( which I forgot about) and today is fathers day and been away for both, but just think about how much I saved by forgetting about the first :slight_smile:

Only to spend it on the Divorce lawyer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m single and my dads been dead 12 years
My brother is hacked off his kids posted on FB happy farther day to their step dad but not him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

raymundo:

You’ll pay for forgetting the anniversary…big time…

I forgot once…just the once. :blush: :blush:

robroy:
I would kick their arses if they got me cardigans and Werther’s Originals :laughing:

Anyone know how to get parcel delivery stopped and returned? :open_mouth:
And yes I know I missed it, just like you missed me growing up, so Bollox to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Anyone know how to get parcel delivery stopped and returned? :open_mouth:
And yes I know I missed it, just like you missed me growing up, so Bollox to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

It didn’t go unnoticed that you forgot me…AGAIN , you really know how to wound. (biting my fist in tears)