Falklift driver damaged my wagon

Punchy Dan:
If it’s now the done thing for a driver to repair his lorry then don’t risk taking your eye out and making it worse with above suggestions ,instead spend another minute and unbolt it all and use some timber and a lump hammer to make a neater job of straightening it out and rebolt it all . :smiley:

On some of the ones we have had the rail is held on with a toggle thing, like you get on dropsides, rather than bolts so maybe just 2 selected hammers will be enough :smiley:

Bizarrely enough we had a truck fail an MOT a few years back because there were normal hex boltheads on the face of the rail, had to change them for 6mm gutter bolts. I could see myself that it was much, much safer afterwards :unamused:

Get “Falkie” to do same to other side and say it’s a new fuel saving aero system

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I swear one day I’II go to the supermarket and the shelves will be empty because every truck in the country is parked up, refusing to be driven, due to a long list of ‘it looked overloaded to me’, 'one of the screewash jets was a bit dribbly. ‘cruise control/aircon/radio isn’t working’, ‘there’s a bit of excess rubber on the sidewall’, all the rest will have drivers stranded on raised tail lifts without enough fire brigade to get them down.

Can you legally drive it with a bent /damaged safety bar /body work?
I told them vosa would see it and pull me etc etc but they said to explain how its just happened… Its going to be repaired and vosa would “understand”

OMG just OMG

Own Account Driver:
all the rest will have drivers stranded on raised tail lifts without enough fire brigade to get them down.

:laughing:

Someone needs to dig that thread up and have it pinned. One of the classics.

Own Account Driver:
I swear one day I’II go to the supermarket and the shelves will be empty because every truck in the country is parked up, refusing to be driven, due to a long list of ‘it looked overloaded to me’, 'one of the screewash jets was a bit dribbly. ‘cruise control/aircon/radio isn’t working’, ‘there’s a bit of excess rubber on the sidewall’, all the rest will have drivers stranded on raised tail lifts without enough fire brigade to get them down.

Well said that man 5 stars IMO, Regards Larry. PS What would normal folk do if this happened It would be worse than the rationing days comming back just like when the last War was on.

Falklift, or rather “Failift” drivers - are not going to be perfect all the time, every time.

The same applies to all the other MHE of course…