Eye candy challenges lukes tops tips

tachograph:
:smiley:

…■■■■ I need some Kleenex now:lol::lol::lol:

I tried for a job at Essers not so long ago, wish I’d tried a bit harder now :smiley: …might have got the benefit of her top tips :wink:

tachograph:

switchlogic:
Ive no idea why Ive been dragged into this…

Sorry mate, no offence was intended by my post :wink:

No its ok its not you, just baffled as to why I’m mentioned in the title…I think they call it click bait in internet parlance

use a name:
Meet Kirsi a blonde estonian girl piloting a m.a.n round europe.
fast forward to 1m 39s

youtu.be/atFyTQj7g-g

Love the way she holds the knob at 1:44, then moves it gently into it’s next slot.

ken.

FlyFifer:
I wonder if she can cook? :laughing:

who cares !!! :smiley:

switchlogic:

tachograph:

switchlogic:
Ive no idea why Ive been dragged into this…

Sorry mate, no offence was intended by my post :wink:

No its ok its not you, just baffled as to why I’m mentioned in the title…I think they call it click bait in internet parlance

nope, not baiting anyone or trying to do anything of any kind that causes a rumble, just happened to watch the video earlier and as your the only other person that I know that tries to make educational for the newly trucking amongst us I thought I would include you title - as she is indeed “totty” I thought the folk on trucknet may find it of interest. had it have been some typical other lorry driver then I never would have started the thread at all - let alone finished watching the video in the first place. I hope this helps set the record straight. :slight_smile:

I only got to around 2 minutes… :blush:

Ken.

youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … ZdtaSZ-DTk

No subtitles on this one but definitely worth watching till the end. Wouldn’t mind double manning with her.

has anyone else whilst watching the cdl truck rental video had to try and drive while steering with their knees simultaniously strangling their ferret in a mad frenzy of trying to last 20 mins 20 seconds before getting to the tickly bit? this works best if you arnt going to arrive at your destination before 20 mins 20 secs,otherwise youl just need to go to the next junction and ■■■ back again. top tip…wear a party hat,and itl save you having to take a hammer to your seat the next morning,as you definately wont have enough hands to aim into your old pee welly… :blush:

this girl, reminds me of my lady.
farmers daughter type :grimacing:
youtu.be/s0jiOAG1h6c

I think its good she is trying to show people how things work.a lot of new drivers wouldnt know they have to put a strap over that.she was stunning but i prefer lukes videos as i like the eccentric touch,no offense ment luke

I am smitten. :blush:

girl power !!!

some of them girls would chew you guys up , and spit you out before you relised !!!

holliefabbabe:
girl power !!!

some of them girls would chew you guys up , and spit you out before you relised !!!

Without trying not to come across as a sad sexist old man, I probably would be willing to take my chances. :blush: :laughing:

holliefabbabe:
girl power !!!

Rather have a couple of pints of old speckled hen… less sweaty, much less hassle & you don’t have to listen to it after.

Oh melchett…

dieseldog999:
has anyone else whilst watching the cdl truck rental video had to try and drive while steering with their knees simultaniously strangling their ferret in a mad frenzy of trying to last 20 mins 20 seconds before getting to the tickly bit? this works best if you arnt going to arrive at your destination before 20 mins 20 secs,otherwise youl just need to go to the next junction and ■■■ back again. top tip…wear a party hat,and itl save you having to take a hammer to your seat the next morning,as you definately wont have enough hands to aim into your old pee welly… :blush:

Err what?

Now if the lass in the first clip was to come to the UK and set up as a DCPC trainer I don’t imagine many would baulk at paying £50 to spend a day watching her demonstrate strapping and 3 points of contact.

And it would be £100 for the first aid course!

Form an orderly queue!

GasGas:
Now if the lass in the first clip was to come to the UK and set up as a DCPC trainer I don’t imagine many would baulk at paying £50 to spend a day watching her demonstrate strapping and 3 points of contact.

And it would be £100 for the first aid course!

Form an orderly queue!

Any idea of the price for a Manual Handling course…?

use a name:
this girl, reminds me of my lady.
farmers daughter type :grimacing:
youtu.be/s0jiOAG1h6c

She’s got decent crash protection with those fun bags!