Experiences of Canadian winters

Why is every one talking about the winter, they are just cold and snowy, the Springs going to be the bugger this year. All that snow has to melt, and there is only one place all that water can go to , in peoples basements :cry: We are 90% sure we will get a new record flood this year, I predict the 75 will close down for at least 4 weeks.

No the 75 wont close the goovernments building an ark to carry the cars and tucks to safety

Got to agree with ya gremmie springs going to be b this yr.
Was told yesterday were on flood defences/clearup for RM of ritchot(spelling) when it hits the fan .
do you think you will have any flooding in town??
jimmy.

JIMBO47:
Was told yesterday were on flood defences/clearup for RM of ritchot(spelling) when it hits the fan .
jimmy.

As long as the ring Dyke holds out side of town we should be okā€¦ I hope

Head for the hillsā€¦

Oh, you donā€™t have any. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big Jonā€™s dad:
Head for the hillsā€¦

oh yes we do ,lolā€¦i live up on the pembina escarpement if we flood up here w/peg s way under waterā€¦ :open_mouth:

Everyone will be safe the government is filling bags will all the bull ā– ā– ā– ā–  they have put out since being elected there should be enough bags to protect all of Canada

Gremmie:

JIMBO47:
jimmy.

As long as the ring Dyke holds out side of town we should be okā€¦ I hope

Youā€™re at it again! WTF have lesbians got to do with this :unamused:

Big Jonā€™s dad

Head for the hillsā€¦

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Manitoba Febuary 05 the temp stayed below -35c all month and at one time was -55c with the windchill, i had a 92 pete at the time with the 425 b block, windows stayed frozen most of the time !! now into my 7th full winter on the prairies.

I was watching a TV program called ā€˜Cold caseā€™ the other day and t was about some poor tart who was raped and murdered in Saskatoon :exclamation:
The officers said a lot of evidence was ruined because the temp was minus 47f :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
And thereā€™s muggins here complaining about our minus 30f last monday :laughing:

How those poor guys survive up there I donā€™t know ?

Southern Softies :smiley: Where have I heard that before?