Expectations

Photo of payslip please.

Check my hourly rate. :slight_smile:

rambo19:
Photo of payslip please.

Yeh like i would do that it would only make you feel worse
Not only do i clear 700 plus lunch money the deduction before that is 100 pension & avc also 50 for tesco shares a week

Jamesduff:

rambo19:
Photo of payslip please.

Not only do i clear 700 plus lunch money the deduction before that is 100 pension & avc also 50 for tesco shares a week

So after that shameful opening post to try and wind someone up we can confirm you are a ■■■■.

Jamesduff:

rambo19:
Photo of payslip please.

Mod’s edit: (Click on picture to see full size)
Words contained in pictures are subject to the same rules as words that are typed. dd.

mrginge:

Jamesduff:

rambo19:
Photo of payslip please.

Not only do i clear 700 plus lunch money the d

eduction before that is 100 pension & avc also 50 for tesco shares a week

So after that shameful opening post to try and wind someone up we can confirm you are a ■■■■.

Well seen that i never insulted you all i have to say is the only ■■■■ here is you
Now i can understand that because you are probably earning a pitenc

In true trolling form, they cant help themselves. As soon as anyone asks for evidence of their ■■■■■■■■ claims they give cliche excuses then resort to insults as a form of deflection.
Dont worry about making anyone feel bad, post the proof
Anything less now proves everyone right

Four days a week driving a lorry and the top line is the sum of £700 take home, tax, NI contributions, £100 for the pension fund, plus £50 to buy some shares in Tesco.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This one is poor even by recent standards on here.

Trying to slip in before post #50
This parrot is de…

Sorry, wrong thread…

700 quid?
I wouldn’t get out of BED for THAT!

Can’t believe it’s taken this long.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
This parrot is de…

Sorry, wrong thread…

700 quid?

I was earning £700 ten years ago.

Was I the first with THAT one?

Captain Caveman 76:

Franglais:
This parrot is de…

Sorry, wrong thread…

700 quid?

I get more driving a Sprinter!..ave it! :laughing:

TNUK has become a TROLL-FEST and it’s a F§§§§§§§§§§§§G shame!!! :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

Lots of good advice gets given here, directions, info about companies, legal issues, a bit of banter about RDC’s MSA’s, a little bit of P-take, lots of chit-chat between online friends.

But now it seems since the beginning of this year, the lunatics have taken over the asylum !!!

Think the Mods need to sort it out !!!

CUE RIKKI !!

come on almighty one , sort out this forum

GOG47:

Captain Caveman 76:

Franglais:
This parrot is de…

Sorry, wrong thread…

700 quid?

I get more driving a Sprinter!..ave it! :laughing:

Im on more than that on agency

The-Snowman:

robroy:
Is anybody else picking up on the epic display of classic sock puppetry here or just me. :unamused:

Yep, I am
All newish members, with the same spelling and grammar errors, replying to each other.

Excuse me, I am a new member although have been viewing now and again for a while. Some seem to be a bit funny with new members from what I can see maybe for good reason I don’t know but from what I have seen any new members seem to be treated as if they are making stuff up.(some regulars guilty as well I am sure)
Also got to say it is not just new members that have spelling mistakes etc. snowman. :smiley:

PS quite surprised new members want to join with some of the childishness that goes on here. We are talking old and new both guilty.

jakethesnake:
Excuse me, I am a new member although have been viewing now and again for a while. Some seem to be a bit funny with new members from what I can see maybe for good reason I don’t know but from what I have seen any new members seem to be treated as if they are making stuff up.(some regulars guilty as well I am sure)
Also got to say it is not just new members that have spelling mistakes etc. snowman. :smiley:

PS quite surprised new members want to join with some of the childishness that goes on here. We are talking old and new both guilty.

I think you will find that most new members are treated well and the newbies board where a lot of people start out, is certainly well-mannered and posters get good answers.

If you are on here for a while, you will discover that some ‘new’ posters and not new at all and are re-incarnating themselves having been put on read only. Regular users generally spot them within a few posts. Lucid dreams I gave the benefit of the doubt to, but no, after a couple of posts it became evident that he was treading the fine line between not breaking forum rules and being enough of a troll to disrupt the forum.

All forums have phases, this one is going through a troll phase, they’ll get bored eventually.

jakethesnake:

Theres a difference between new members and new members who have obviously been on before under different names and posting purposefully provocative posts and threads (And I dont mean “thought provoking points that create heated debates” either because they aren’t.)

Jamesduff:
Now i can understand that because you are probably earning a pitenc

Jamesduff:

You dont think these two comments make it clear what his intention was right from the start?
There are plenty of new members who get treated fairly without accusations but its plainly obvious the ones who aren’t genuine. Theres a reason they get called out. Its because older/veteran members can spot them a mile off.

PS, I didnt say it was the spelling mistakes made them trolls, I said it was the same spelling mistakes and grammar errors that made it obvious they were the same person. If you’re going to use stuff to make a point, make sure its valid

It always amuses me though when we get a troll infestation that, as soon as old members start calling them out, a load of new members jump to their defence.

pierrot 14:
TNUK has become a TROLL-FEST and it’s a F§§§§§§§§§§§§G shame!!! :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

Lots of good advice gets given here, directions, info about companies, legal issues, a bit of banter about RDC’s MSA’s, a little bit of P-take, lots of chit-chat between online friends.

But now it seems since the beginning of this year, the lunatics have taken over the asylum !!!

Think the Mods need to sort it out !!!

CUE RIKKI !!

come on almighty one , sort out this forum

Hi pierrot 14,

A very fair point mate, as are The-Snowman’s observations. The Team are onto it, and it’s being discussed in this forum:

Let’s just say that some have already been dealt with, whilst there are a few more on the radar. :smiley:

albion:

jakethesnake:
Also got to say it is not just new members that have SPELLING MISTAKES etc. snowman. :smiley:

I think you will find that most new members are treated well and the newbies board where a lot of people start out, is certainly well-mannered and posters get good answers.

If you are on here for a while, you will discover that some ‘new’ posters and not new at all and are re-incarnating themselves having been put on read only. Regular users generally spot them within a few posts. Lucid dreams I gave the benefit of the doubt to, but no, after a couple of posts it became evident that he was treading the fine line between not breaking forum rules and being enough of a troll to disrupt the forum.

All forums have phases, this one is going through a troll phase, they’ll get bored eventually.

Just noticed talking about the troll gang, and the same old spelling mistakes, and being able to spot these guys a mile off, that this guy spells the word ‘YEAH’ as ‘YEH’…as I do.
With me this started as a bit of a private joke ages ago with another member when we were on about spelling mistakes, and I just carried it on…
So seeing as there is only me and him who spells it that way, don’t be thinking even I have joined the ranks of the trolling multi identity crew…I aint. :bulb: :smiley:
In fact I could not be arsed to do so, just to clear that up btw. :wink:

robroy:

albion:

jakethesnake:
Also got to say it is not just new members that have SPELLING MISTAKES etc. snowman. :smiley:

Just noticed talking about the troll gang, and the same old spelling mistakes, and being able to spot these guys a mile off, that this guy spells the word ‘YEAH’ as ‘YEH’…as I do.
With me this started as a bit of a private joke ages ago with another member when we were on about spelling mistakes, and I just carried it on…
So seeing as there is only me and him who spells it that way, don’t be thinking even I have joined the ranks of the trolling multi identity crew…I aint. :bulb: :smiley:

Darn, that’s blown that theory out of the water - I had you down as Chief Troll :laughing:

robroy:

Sounds like the sort of thing a troll would say.
Just sayin is all… :stuck_out_tongue: