Everyone... sign in...please

I’m still here.

Jasesonix here and signing in, have you got a pen? Oh by the way ive been waiting 3 hrs in the thread index so erm…hurry up! :smiley:

I’m here miss

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry I’m late, got lost again.

Aye…I’m here!

Hi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!!

We have over a 1000 members registered… many of whom have never posted a message… plus the server figures show another 9 people read every month for every registered member…
so here is an idea…
every person who reads this post please sign in underneath if you are not registered why not do so… its FREE

By registering for FREE and signing in here you will be helping us show potential sponsors just how many actually read this site, and help us keep it free for you to enjoy…
do it now… it costs nowt !! :smiley:

PS… I am here :wink: :wink:
Rikki-UK… signing in :smiley:

Niall. ( Rule Britannia ! )

hello kitkat here and signing in sir :stuck_out_tongue:

Signed in and reporting for duty Sir

I am here as always! :smiley:

Ok then, Muckles signing in. :smiley:

Big Truck signing in,Hammer down giving it full noise :sunglasses:

Thanks to the early birds :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is important… to keep this site free of all charges,(No membership fee’s, credit card verification , Paypal donations etc) we need to show advertisers/sponsors that we do have the volume of readers

So please if you are reading this, please sign in, or register and sign in on this post… help us keep YOUR website on the top of the heap

Thanks for the invite, Rikki.

61 page views… and 8 only willing to confess to being TtruckNet UK members :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

C,Mon guys and Gals… Its FREE… help us let you continue to read these froums for free…Sign in under here

Present and correct and ready for duty sir! :wink:

I was that keen I posted twice, I should have been at work anyway! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: