Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

Bewick:
Although you normally spout a load of bollox “CF” for once I’ve got to hand it to you that last post was probably your best ever by a country mile and I agree wholeheartedly with every word mate ! :open_mouth: So I’ve got to say that “we” must be having some sort of influence on you so keep it up mate and who knows you may eventually be accepted as a decent sort instead of the teeth itching [zb] you have been for years ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Buzzer won’t like that photo.At least now we know why you didn’t vote UKIP obviously being a Maastricht Treaty and John Major supporter if that flag together with that reg on those Frog heaps is anything to go by. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You’ve got some explaining to do there Bewick. :wink: :laughing:

download/file.php?id=219605&t=1

The lettering on those Magnums was done quite innocently “CF” with no political implications but was simply to show an indication of where we mainly ran to i.e. Germany you may also notice some coats of arms on the white roofs of our Euro fleet which are the Coats of Arms of Kendal and it’s twin Rinteln, a German town !! All done in good faith which only you are capable of “nit picking” at “CF” :frowning: :frowning: :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: Bewick.

Bewick:

Carryfast:
Buzzer won’t like that photo.At least now we know why you didn’t vote UKIP obviously being a Maastricht Treaty and John Major supporter if that flag together with that reg on those Frog heaps is anything to go by. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You’ve got some explaining to do there Bewick. :wink: :laughing:

download/file.php?id=219605&t=1

The lettering on those Magnums was done quite innocently “CF” with no political implications but was simply to show an indication of where we mainly ran to i.e. Germany you may also notice some coats of arms on the white roofs of our Euro fleet which are the Coats of Arms of Kendal and it’s twin Rinteln, a German town !! All done in good faith which only you are capable of “nit picking” at “CF” :frowning: :frowning: :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: Bewick.

It was the waste of space EU flag which I was specifically referring to. :open_mouth: :laughing: That and the choice of unit when the only way that we’ll actually get out of the EU is by kicking off a trade war in which we’ll need customers to buy British or American and not Euro imports. :bulb: :wink:

While to be fair you did seem to make the point that the British Isles at least and mainland ‘Europe’ are different and long may it remain so. :smiley:

The company that employs me has been awarded a two years contract by a French sugar refiner for transporting bulk sugar from France to customers in the UK, starting immediately and the tonnages are substantial. The length of contract will take us to well past the supposed Brexit date of March 2019. There are two ways of looking at this: -

(A) The French think that Brexit will be reversed and that we will stay in the EU and nothing will change or,
(B) We will leave the EU and they will still be keen to trade with us, and not much will change.

What do others think?

B :smiley:
Oily

gingerfold:
The company that employs me has been awarded a two years contract by a French sugar refiner for transporting bulk sugar from France to customers in the UK, starting immediately and the tonnages are substantial. The length of contract will take us to well past the supposed Brexit date of March 2019. There are two ways of looking at this: -

(A) The French think that Brexit will be reversed and that we will stay in the EU and nothing will change or,
(B) We will leave the EU and they will still be keen to trade with us, and not much will change.

What do others think?

Unless something drastic happens like Farage wins a by election seat in a Leave constituency and/or more importantly Hoey takes over from Corbyn it’s definitely A with nothing having changed among the treacherous Cons since Heath won out over Powell. :frowning:

Well this old thread still rumbles on, suppose a lot of the reason for that is that a lot of the viewers on here were involved with transport of various goods to and from this country in there past and present working lives . Personally I think the trade will still happen and I feel that if and when we eventually leave and our economy takes off I think other members of the EU will want to follow. What I cannot get my head around is the penalties being bandied about for our departure, was this written down at any stage or is it just the rest of the EU trying to kick us in the wot nots for daring to vote to leave. Think they just have dreamt up this huge penalty to try and make us change our minds but that would not wash with me, we here it every day and its now Billions but WTF for, personally I would set a date and if no agreement has been reached in a modest fashion they would get the two finger treatment. Its about time all these EU leaders were knocked of that big gravy train they are riding on at the moment and lets get some normality back, I remember when we traded with the commonwealth which basically was the rest of the world, just let us go and let be what will be, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Think they just have dreamt up this huge penalty to try and make us change our minds but that would not wash with me, we here it every day and its now Billions but WTF for,

It’s actually May’s remainer rabble that has ‘offered’ to pay the billions in question together with the ‘transition period’ obviously to maintain the status quo and keep the EU happy all as part of her delay and remain agenda.With the EU going along with the ongoing charade by putting on the pretence of not being happy with the ‘deal’ while welcoming it and being complicit in it behind closed doors. :unamused:

Bewick:
The Labour Party is split just the same as the Cons so nothing will change it will be one minority government being exchanged for another IMHO. Cheers Bewick. PS as long us lot up here in the Westmorland & Lonsdale constituency can get this [zb] Farron out I’ll settle for that ! :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve just been on election calculus.co.uk which projects the results if the 2017 polls on a parish basis were reworked to the proposed boundary changes; I’m very sad I know, but it interests me. And there’s good news in Westmorland & Lonsdale for Bewick. It suggests that Bewick’s farmer friend would be in by 2600 votes and Mr. Farron can go full time tub-thumping, or whatever he chooses to do with his new found spare time.

acd1202:

Bewick:
The Labour Party is split just the same as the Cons so nothing will change it will be one minority government being exchanged for another IMHO. Cheers Bewick. PS as long us lot up here in the Westmorland & Lonsdale constituency can get this [zb] Farron out I’ll settle for that ! :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve just been on election calculus.co.uk which projects the results if the 2017 polls on a parish basis were reworked to the proposed boundary changes; I’m very sad I know, but it interests me. And there’s good news in Westmorland & Lonsdale for Bewick. It suggests that Bewick’s farmer friend would be in by 2600 votes and Mr. Farron can go full time tub-thumping, or whatever he chooses to do with his new found spare time.

Apparently if that “Richard head” Clegg hadn’t vetoed the boundary changes which would have evened out to around 70,000 voters per constituency and also reducing the numbers of MP’s to 600 Mrs. May would have got a working majority. But the changes will not be introduced before the next election. Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Apparently if that “Richard head” Clegg hadn’t vetoed the boundary changes which would have evened out to around 70,000 voters per constituency and also reducing the numbers of MP’s to 600 Mrs. May would have got a working majority. But the changes will not be introduced before the next election. Cheers Bewick.

And if May hadn’t called a needless election that she knew she’d lose she’d still have a working majority.But who just like her cabinet are mostly remainers just like her and Hammond and the treacherous Cons as a party since they dumped Powell in favour of traitor Heath. :unamused:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcWkFfvv2hM

youtube.com/watch?v=pLNcY41Lo0k

And here’s the alternative !!!

ramone:

Did He actually bed her or was that just here say, Buzzer/

ramone:

Nothing new.

Like the choice of Heath/Thatcher v Wilson/Callaghan or Blair/Brown v Major/Cameron.Muppets not fit to lead their respective parties let alone the country,all of them. :imp:

Carryfast:

ramone:

Nothing new.

Like the choice of Heath/Thatcher v Wilson/Callaghan or Blair/Brown v Major/Cameron.Muppets not fit to lead their respective parties let alone the country,all of them. :imp:

Amen.

As things stand i can see myself never bothering again, there isn’t anyone worth the time of bloody day, bar maybe Jacob Rees Mogg, to actually vote for.
Earlier this year we couldn’t even be arsed to go up the polling station and draw a meat and two veg on the voting slip, they weren’t even worth that insult.

I refuse to vote for one set of vile traitors because i detest them slightly less than the other team of VT’s, i will only vote again when there is something or someone actually worth voting for.

In some ways i hope the electorate get the unholy labour alliance once again, it will hasten on the up to now painfully slow death of our once fine country.

Buzzer:

ramone:

John, John, Please !!!. i was just about to eat. Harvey

HRS:

Buzzer:

ramone:

John, John, Please !!!. i was just about to eat. Harvey

Harvey hope it wasn’t Black Pudding you were about to tuck into, JD.

Black Pudding! Now there’s something else that EU regulations buggered up, can’t use fresh blood anymore, Albert Hirst* will be turning in his grave!

*Albert Hirst was a famous Barnsley pork butcher who won multiple International Gold Awards for his black pudding, pork pies and sausages. He also originated the Barnsley Chop. Don’t think he’d have entertained Ms Abbott, even as an ingredient.

If Albert Hirst had considered Ms Abbott as a potential source of protein for his meat products, then judging by the picture above, I suspect he would have got far more sausages out of her than she’s ever had in her…or could that comment be interpreted as being racist?..or sexist even?..either way, I couldn’t give a flying ■■■■.

^^^

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

John.

Buzzer:

ramone:

It was rumoured to be in a field somewhere Buzzer so I reckon there must have been a jack donkey involved looking at the state of Corbyn, he hasn’t got a “good one” in him !! :unamused: :blush: :wink: Cheers Dennis.