Eu referendum whats your vote

Lest we forget, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Lest we forget, Buzzer.

I SAY “BUZZER” FOR PRIME MINISTER The Frogs and the Gerrys do not like being reminded of the past ! We pulled one lot “out of the ■■■■■■ and defeated the other lot ( with a bit help of course :wink: ) but we still won and that is why they ■■■■■■■ hate us :open_mouth: Bewick

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Lest we forget, Buzzer.

I SAY “BUZZER” FOR PRIME MINISTER The Frogs and the Gerrys do not like being reminded of the past ! We pulled one lot “out of the [zb]” and defeated the other lot ( with a bit help of course :wink: ) but we still won and that is why they [zb] hate us :open_mouth: Bewick

To be fair it probably goes along the lines of if they see a bunch of snivelling quislings like Heath,Callaghan,Thatcher,Major,Blair,Cameron,Clegg and Farron and now May and Hammond it’s obviously in their interests to take advantage of it.While respect has to be earned in which case you obviously need to vote for Farage not bleedin May and Hammond. :bulb:

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/pol … on-brexit/

Which actually translates as another zb Conservative Brit quisling saying in German that we will do what’s best for Germany at the expense of the Brits.Just like Heath. :imp: :imp:

I find it hard to take the French and German line on what is owed and to whom.

In 1953, Britain forgave Germany £15 billion of £30 billion of debts. Even now that is a staggering amount of money, then it was, well, so much more, maybe 100 times as much. Why did we do it? To give Germany stability. We couldn’t afford it then, we can’t afford it now.

jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-brief … -debt-1953

Click to view.

Meanwhile, GB paid everything - every single dollar - loaned by USA, our American cousins! back to them - I think the final payment was only this century. This suited the Americans, our penury meant that they became the new Empire.

I just feel we should say, we’re leaving. We’ll trade at WTO rates unless you wish to give us a better deal. I suspect they will come back to us with a great deal.

I’m aware I’m preaching to the converted, but it seems that the unconverted are willing to give away our money to Germany and France et al, who do not deserve it.

Oh and further. On my honeymoon to Benidorm in 1974, we visited a third world country, with a low standard of living. No car industry. No vegetable production. No financial sector, no road or rail infrastructure- unless you count the ‘Limon Express’. A tourist train to the next town to sell us food, trinkets and wine.

Go there now. Motorways with little traffic, great railways. SEAT car production. Have a look at where your tomatoes come from.

Call me cynical. We have dragged Spain from the third world to the first through our donations to the EU. We cannot carry on doing that for another 25 or so nations by giving them what still remains of our industry!

The current ‘Peace in our Time’ business, only there because of the EU? Give me strength! Throughout the Cold War, the iron curtain was held in check by Britain’s ‘Army on the Rhine’ and the Americans. Please find some gratitude for that! Remember 2 way family favourites every Sunday?

John.

John West:
I find it hard to take the French and German line on what is owed and to whom.

In 1953, Britain forgave Germany £15 billion of £30 billion of debts. Even now that is a staggering amount of money, then it was, well, so much more, maybe 100 times as much. Why did we do it? To give Germany stability. We couldn’t afford it then, we can’t afford it now.

jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-brief … -debt-1953

Click to view.

Meanwhile, GB paid everything - every single dollar - loaned by USA, our American cousins! back to them - I think the final payment was only this century. This suited the Americans, our penury meant that they became the new Empire.

I just feel we should say, we’re leaving. We’ll trade at WTO rates unless you wish to give us a better deal. I suspect they will come back to us with a great deal.

I’m aware I’m preaching to the converted, but it seems that the unconverted are willing to give away our money to Germany and France et al, who do not deserve it.

Oh and further. On my honeymoon to Benidorm in 1974, we visited a third world country, with a low standard of living. No car industry. No vegetable production. No financial sector, no road or rail infrastructure- unless you count the ‘Limon Express’. A tourist train to the next town to sell us food, trinkets and wine.

Go there now. Motorways with little traffic, great railways. SEAT car production. Have a look at where your tomatoes come from.

Call me cynical. We have dragged Spain from the third world to the first through our donations to the EU. We cannot carry on doing that for another 25 or so nations by giving them what still remains of our industry!

The current ‘Peace in our Time’ business, only there because of the EU? Give me strength! Throughout the Cold War, the iron curtain was held in check by Britain’s ‘Army on the Rhine’ and the Americans. Please find some gratitude for that! Remember 2 way family favourites every Sunday?

John.

The way I heard it was that much of our share of the WW2 rebuilding cash was ‘invested’ ( diverted ) into German industry to add to their own share.Then they were allowed to default on much of the repayments of their own share while we had re pay the bit we got together with the repayments that were diverted from us to them.Then the bankers used the excuse of supposed bad workmanship and militant,unproductive,Brit workers,to provide the Germans with an open market for all of their resulting surplus production with our cash being used to make their industry more efficient and pay their workers better than ours.While also whitewashing out the bit that all of what Germany did pay back was conditional on Germany remaining in trade surplus.You can then add to that the inconvenient question as to how a country that was self sufficient in oil and gas ended up paying as much if not more at the pump than our non oil producing Euro competitors after the OPEC stitch up and how and why were those reserves depleted so fast.Oh wait Brit oil and gas exported in exchange for German products that we could have made for ourselves.All that to meet US foreign policy aims regarding the fear of ze Germans running off to join the Russians or kicking off for a third time.Then to add insult to injury we had/have to pay more in taxes to meet NATO defence budgets while the Germans pay less as a proportion of their GDP.On that note the treacherous banker elite and their puppets like Heath were/are as much an enemy to this country as zb Hitler was.

IE ‘they’ are happy to give away ‘our’ cash and invest it in foreign industry etc because ‘they’ are getting a big fat kick back out of the profits.While now we can add the cheap labour opportunities in taking on the East Euro states to them,to all that. :imp: :imp:

Carryfast:

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Lest we forget, Buzzer.

I SAY “BUZZER” FOR PRIME MINISTER The Frogs and the Gerrys do not like being reminded of the past ! We pulled one lot “out of the [zb]” and defeated the other lot ( with a bit help of course :wink: ) but we still won and that is why they [zb] hate us :open_mouth: Bewick

To be fair it probably goes along the lines of if they see a bunch of snivelling quislings like Heath,Callaghan,Thatcher,Major,Blair,Cameron,Clegg and Farron and now May and Hammond it’s obviously in their interests to take advantage of it.While respect has to be earned in which case you obviously need to vote for Farage not bleedin May and Hammond. :bulb:

Which actually translates as another zb Conservative Brit quisling saying in German that we will do what’s best for Germany at the expense of the Brits.Just like Heath. :imp: :imp:

May and Hammond … all we need is Clarkson and we`re on to a winner :wink:

ramone:

Carryfast:

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Lest we forget, Buzzer.

You are as sharp as a tack “ramone” :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

ramone:

Carryfast:

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Lest we forget, Buzzer.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

David

What a bloody mess we are in, And IMO It will only get worse as time goes on, :confused: :confused: :confused: , Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
What a bloody mess we are in, And IMO It will only get worse as time goes on, :confused: :confused: :confused: , Regards Larry.

Well if you stopped voting ■■■■■■■ Labour ( a habit of a lifetime in the N.East :frowning: ) Larry we might see some sort of improvement when we finally become the Fifty second state of the USA ! :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Well if you stopped voting [zb] Labour ( a habit of a lifetime in the N.East :frowning: ) Larry we might see some sort of improvement when we finally become the Fifty second state of the USA ! :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Dennis should should have said hard Labour, Because if that ■■■■ Corbyn gets into power after telling porkies to the young,s about scrapping the fees & giving them all a clean slate It will be hard labour, But we can all live in hope that things turn out for the best cant we :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Well if you stopped voting [zb] Labour ( a habit of a lifetime in the N.East :frowning: ) Larry we might see some sort of improvement when we finally become the Fifty second state of the USA ! :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Dennis should should have said hard Labour, Because if that [zb] Corbyn gets into power after telling porkies to the young,s about scrapping the fees & giving them all a clean slate It will be hard labour, But we can all live in hope that things turn out for the best cant we :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Regards Larry.

We sure can mate, and I hope you will forgive me for the crack about the N.East always voting Labour ! :blush: I know Hinney that you would cut your throat first and jump in the Tyne before you would vote for Corbyn et al ! same as me down here when it came to voting for that Lib Dem ■■■■■■ Farron ! who only scraped in by 700 votes and if The Greens had put up a candidate and got their 2,000 or so votes we would have got the ■■■■ out :frowning: anyway glad to hear you had a good “do” on your “cough, cough,” ■■'th Birthday Cheers and many of them Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
What a bloody mess we are in

Well if you stopped voting [zb] Labour

Where do you get the idea that the Cons aren’t as bad as the LibDems etc as a party. :confused: As it stands they’ve put in two committed remainers in the top jobs in the form of May and Hammond.Not to mention the fact that 20 of the 27 members of May’s cabinet are zb remainers.In addition to them allying themselves with Corbyn’s rabble against UKIP in the EU parliament to support the EU imposition of against their own country.Or for that matter why did we need a new Commissioner appointed by zb Cameron and obviously not withdrawn by May ‘after’ we’d voted to leave.Bearing in mind the oath that he has to swear as part of the job in upholding the interests of the EU over his own country. :imp: :unamused:

If anyone is really serious about leaving the EU and saving this country then it’s time to put up or shut up by forgetting about the treacherous zb Conservative bunch of zb’s and joining UKIP. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=5972VYaHye0

youtube.com/watch?v=hA1SCzbKhg0

youtube.com/watch?v=kOfdzBhM2u4

Saw this and I like it, think we will get some for our trailers, Buzzer.

Made me laugh but true, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Made me laugh but true, Buzzer.

The ■■■■ looks smarter dressed than normal to me :open_mouth: Bewick.

Iam sorry to bring this issue back, however i was reading this about immigration from i well know seafaring bible and hopefully/allegedly true .

sorry about the photo you will have to zoom to maybe 200 whoops.

Well lets hope when its all over, Thats if it ever happens, Lets put the GREAT Bit of our country back in & Show the rest of the world how good we are,Regards Larry.

Bit wishy washy this Brexit affair, let Boris in there to sort it he couldent ■■■■ it up any worse than its going at present just hoping I live long enough to see us out, Buzzer.