Eu drivers parking on hard shoulder of m1

looks like its on now… :grimacing:

BOXING TOON.gif

dieseldog999:
looks like its on now… :grimacing:

Next you’ll be accusing people with something to say on the issues as trolling.

4444 +

eagerbeaver:
I don’t know what Rob has to do with it? :neutral_face:

:open_mouth: You know what Beav (and keep this to yourself btw)
…I might be wayyyy off here, but I think maybe that he doesn’t like me. :neutral_face:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

…I might be wayyyy off here, but I think maybe that he doesn’t like me. :neutral_face:

Rob,

I don’t even know you, the little I know about you was the first méssage you posted at me was to issue a threat. Since then you and a small band have made it your mission to crayon your drizzle in every discussion / debate I engage in.
Whenever I fight back you respond with very long rants (which I don’t read)… all these are the traits of someone with an obsessional, mental health issue. Add to that I wrote something in Dutch stating I am from Holland and you thought I was accusing you of meeting your wife in a brothel, we can add paranoia to obsessive… yet another indicator of potentially a more serious and deeper rooted mental health issue.
If you took your writings to a trick - they’d love you.
I tend to just view you as very sad… probably abused as a child and getting your counsel where you can. That would be a good thing if you hadn’t turned that into arrogance and bullying. This becomes obvious when you fly into threads where discussion is taking place with newbies or those with much fewer posts - not just disagreeing but telling others what they should think. That points to insecurity.
And picking me up on typos Rob, attempting to prove some weakness in my character because my spelling fails, or my fat fingers get it wrong, or predictive spelling errors go unchecked.

You really need help Rob.
Take care.
Jon

Jingle Jon:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

Rob,

I don’t even know you, the little I know about you was the first méssage you posted at me was to issue a threat. Since then you and a small band have made it your mission to crayon your drizzle in every discussion / debate I engage in.
Whenever I fight back you respond with very long rants (which I don’t read)… all these are the traits of someone with an obsessional, mental health issue. Add to that I wrote something in Dutch stating I am from Holland and you thought I was accusing you of meeting your wife in a brothel, we can add paranoia to obsessive… yet another indicator of potentially a more serious and deeper rooted mental health issue.
If you took your writings to a trick - they’d love you.
I tend to just view you as very sad… probably abused as a child and getting your counsel where you can. That would be a good thing if you hadn’t turned that into arrogance and bullying. This becomes obvious when you fly into threads where discussion is taking place with newbies or those with much fewer posts - not just disagreeing but telling others what they should think. That points to insecurity.
And picking me up on typos Rob, attempting to prove some weakness in my character because my spelling fails, or my fat fingers get it wrong, or predictive spelling errors go unchecked.

You really need help Rob.
Take care.
Jon

Thanks for that Jon, but you do have a knack of changing the facts don’t you.
It’s YOU who always makes a point of making a reference to me even though I do try and ignore you seeing as you tend to bore the arse off me.

You.opened up a spat that we had months ago (that I had forgotten about tbh) then you keep banging on about threats and bullying, …I mean, seriously Jon how ■■■■ old are you.■■ :unamused:

You seem to have some persecution complex, as well as going out of your way to insult people then start crying when they re.act to you.
I’ve told you before Jon, if you don’t like me just ignore me,.and I will do the same to you. :bulb: :bulb: …but no !.. you appear to have this obsession with me where you HAVE to keep mentioning me and have a go at every opportunity and when i react keep coming out with all this threat/bullying ■■■■■■■■…take a day off ffs mate. :unamused:

As for how many posts I have…I couldn’t give a flying one tbh, that problem again seems to be with you bizzarelly.

And how many times have I picked you up on your spellings and grammar exactly? And how many newbies have I knocked back ■■
You’re just a sad hypocritical fantasist Jon, …and then you say it’s me who needs help…, ■■■■ priceless.

So…I WILL try and ignore you from now on unless you continue with this obsession for having a pop at me, where I will continue to react by showing you up as usual.
So the ball is in your court Jon.

BUT…! I ■■■■ KNOW that you are incapable of ignoring me…so ■■■■ it, just you keep rambling on with your inane drivel I really don’t give a one. :wink:

Oh I forgot, you don’t read my posts do you.
Yeh, like ■■■■ you don’t. :laughing:

Btw Have a read back at you own post…
abused as a child?
Bully.?
Mental health issues,?
I mean, …I could not say anything to you to make you look as bigger a prick as you already have to yourself…pathetic. :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anybody want to buy tickets for rob v jon lol.Rob dont think he likes you much you need to be more gentle there only school children passing time before school starts again.

Why don’t you two meet up and fight. After that just shake hands and move on…

mrginge:
I just come back from a restaurant in Spa and was very happy with my €12 pizza and 2x large beers at €4.90. Now in my cab back at the circuit with clean and free toilets/showers available 24hr. Free parking obviously :wink:.

That brings back memory, best chips+mayo and crepes in Belgium,

Have you been on the toboggan ride in stavalot.

Express Pete:
Why don’t you two meet up and fight. …

:open_mouth: Seriously mate■■?
Well firstly… because I’ve spent the last few weeks trying to put it across to him that this is just a forum on the internet and not real life, …so unless he turns up on my door and kidnaps my family or something, why tf would we.? :unamused:

And secondly (as far as I know anyway) neither of us are 12 years old anymore. :unamused:

If that’s how you deal with trivialities that do not matter a ■■■■, in an immature way that’s up to you bud,.each to his own… :unamused:

Oh the irony :laughing:

So basically, EE’s parking on the hard shoulder have nothing to do with Rob being abused as a child and nobody is having a fight.

Express Pete:
Oh the irony :laughing:

Yeh, ok, fair comment. :smiley:
Admitedlly the maturity scale has dropped down a few notches lately. :blush:
Tbf I did offer an olive branch to my mate Jon, in the form of an apology for me misunderstanding one of his comments…but he hit me over the swede with it. :laughing:

Found all this amusing at first, but getting to the ‘‘Can’t be arsed anymore’’ stage now. :unamused:

Think the best way is to put him on block as somebody else suggested.
Thanks for the reality check, it aint the first one by the first member on here on all this crap. :wink:

Top man

I do enjoy when a topic goes awol and nothing makes sense.

and on a similar theme…how much is a roll and bacon and a coffee in bolougne fish market now then? ive not been there for a while… :confused: :confused:

dieseldog999:
and on a similar theme…how much is a roll and bacon and a coffee in bolougne fish market now then? ive not been there for a while… :confused: :confused:

Watch you don’t get ‘food poisson’ there at that French fish market mate. :smiley: …see what I did there eh ? eh? :smiley:

Yeh, ok fair enough, it was pretty crap. :blush:
:smiley:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

Watch you don’t get ‘food poisson’ there at that French fish market mate. :smiley: …see what I did there eh ? eh? :smiley:

TUMBLEWEED.jpg

robroy:

dieseldog999:

Yeh, ok fair enough, it was pretty carp. :blush:

FTFY :slight_smile:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

credit where credits due there i think…at least its better than jingles tunnel vision pish :slight_smile:

Not quiet as crap as this though… hello from the land of super services for truckers - inc; vomiting smiley