Electronic ciggies

Intellicig and e-cig are also very good, I do both disposable preloaded filters tht just pop and go and they last a while and when I can be arsed I use e-juice liquids and even make my own with online kits, but lots of hassle and still hasn’t replaced smoking for me just yet

I tried a disposable one from tescos a while back and whilst it gave a good “hit” it was such a massive hit that one puff was enough. What would convert me to ecigs would be one that you can smoke for 5 mins or so (like a regular ciggy) and deliver the same amount of nicotine. Anything like that on the market?

Ched:
What would convert me to ecigs would be one that you can smoke for 5 mins or so (like a regular ciggy) and deliver the same amount of nicotine. Anything like that on the market?

Forget supermarket “cigalikes”; get a proper personal vapouriser and get some juice in a strength that suits your requirements.

I use 16mg juice which is considered fairly low strength, but I like to vape… a lot. I pretty much chain vape when I’m driving. It keeps me in a kind of tranquillised consciousness and prevents me from getting into a murderous rage. :smiley:

probably a little off topic , but are you lads that are using E,cigs ex cigarette smokers or ex roll up smokers??. the reason i ask is ,i used to smoke rollies and when i packed in ,i missed the rolling ritual more than the smoking. i used to ask my mate if i could roll his ■■■ for him (no jokes) :smiley: while he got the coffees in .

syramax:
probably a little off topic , but are you lads that are using E,cigs ex cigarette smokers or ex roll up smokers??.

Both. The last real smoke I had was a roll up though.

Have a look here if you are thinking of taking up e cigs

vapourtrails.tv/?p=4760