EDTS New Brunswick

I came over with them a couple of years ago, and am well pleased with how things have worked out.

As far as I am concerned what I was told was accurate, and I am working with a great crowd, earning pretty good money and have been all over the place!

I know one or two blokes who werent so happy with the firms they started with, and EDTS did find alternative outfits for them and sorted the new LMOs etc.

Things are different here, but not so different you need to worry about when to come over or how difficult it is to find your way about ( its easier than UK by far). Just do it!

Thanks for all the replies, thought it would be a mixed bag and certainly it is…tempted to jump right in to be honest but looking to go after Christmas probably…dunchues do you know anything about HGC Woodstock

Do not bother going with EDTS. You’ll be wasting a massive amount of money. Most of the companies this guy will place you with, if you go directly with them in the first place will pay for it all, or charge you a darn sight less. Nothing worse than turning up in Woodstock, going to the company he places you with and then meeting another new driver who paid less than half or in some cases nothing at all for the same thing you’ve got.
EDTS will probably place you somewhere like Quality (bit of an oxymoron!) AYR Motors, McConnells, Donnelly Farms etc etc etc…just approach those companies yourself and cut out the middle man as all he is doing is getting your LMO sorted and putting you through your test. Big deal, all the companies in the area will do that for either free or half what he charges.

Just my opinion but I have been in New Brunswick for two and a half years now and have seen several dozen Brits come and go via EDTS and direct to companies.

I’ve been working for a company in New Brunswick for just over 3 years now and I’ve loved every minute of it. I’ll tell you exactly what I earn, 34cents a mile, taken from off the drive axle hubmeter, $15 per pick up, $10 for a 2nd drop. $50 for a layover, 24hrs parked waiting for a load. I did 133000 miles last year so I did pretty well. I’m sure some of the guys reading this will say, I’m not on good money and yes it’s not the best in the area and not even close to what the guys earn who live out west.
My company currently has 2 open LMOs just waiting for names to go on them so if you’re interested, send me private message on here and I’ll give you my name and you can look me up on Facebook.