Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers finale 8pm

Tesco accepts an hour late load from stobbies any other ■■■■ and it would be ■■■■ right off :laughing:

Rob K:
AIR CONSUMPTION CRITICAL !!!111111111111111111111
OMGZ !!!1111111111

Obviously never had a DAF 3300 then :laughing:

According to Multimap directions, Brackley to Ashford is 137 miles.

Ken.

PMSL, the big-headed [zb] has trashed it on the kerb. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can you imagine having to double-man with him? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Wheel Nut:
Obviously never had a DAF 3300 then :laughing:

I nearly got banned from Ford at Halewood cos my Daf 3300 had gone from 8 Bar to 0 Bar in the time they took to load it and it smoked out their factory while I built the air up…

Special training to drive a MAN artic? WTF! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hardly an undercover judge with a clipboard in his hand and a hi viz on, and the fact he’s climbing all over them.

Ken.

Pair of dafties :laughing:

And what about those that have been disciplined since this was filmed, for having gas canisters in the cab, and using them for cooking on the tank.

And for the one that has allegedly lost his licence for drink driving.

Allegedly of course.

Ah forgot. we won’t hear about those things though, will we?

Ken.

White van men channel 5 hits new low :smiling_imp:

Harry Monk:
The strange thing is that I have driven the leakiest trucks imaginable, and while a pictogram may have appeared in the dashboard computer advising me that I was losing air, I have never driven anything which has flagged up the message “air consumption critical!”

The premium I had used to chuck that up regular on the dash as did my scania. Then again neither were exactly top quality motors.

Just spent some of me Friday evening watching a program about umbrella sales FFS :open_mouth:

bugcos:
Just spent some of me Friday evening watching a program about umbrella sales FFS :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is it me anyone can polish up a new motor lets see what there like after a few years graft i cringe at the state of this industry if this is all we have to look forward to.

did i hear him right if they had entered the truck show they would have won well placed any way i doubt that very much low mileage newish truck not a chance against some of the trucks on show at haydock i think,but then again who knows now if there was a trophy for the best truck drivers they would have one that without doubt. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

phil the book:
Is it me anyone can polish up a new motor lets see what there like after a few years graft i cringe at the state of this industry if this is all we have to look forward to.

They didnt they just washed it then used a leather to wipe it, Hardly hard polishing graft!
Dust on the sunvisor! lol :laughing:

Did heny one spot them selfs at truckfest :smiley: . I think they could have done a bit more on the f1 side :confused: . If you are a driver you should be abel to drive then truck.

merc0447:

I would suggest it will probably be an improvement and more interesting!! Bewick.

is it me or did this program make you really cringe!!! how embarassing! Nice to know a ‘transport’ company can afford a Special Events manager in these hard times we face in the transport industry! I would recommend people check out if not already done so Harry Hills mickey take of the series! brilliant! my god he has to go 100 miles im on the edge of my seat!

Bewick:

merc0447:

I would suggest it will probably be an improvement and more interesting!! Bewick.

The final word was whenever you see one of their green lorries, you should give them a friendly wave. I hope you will be obliging, Bewick. :grimacing: