Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers, Channel 5

Anyone else spot Dags truck at container base? :wink:

Tosh, glad I only saw the last 5 mins.

I didnt but why would those toothbrushes from thailand not be in a deep sea container?

“If it sets a light, it WILL burn.”

No [zb] sherlock :grimacing:

Like how they’ve got the cheesy narration thing going on, sounds like bloody police interceptors.

Missed half of it thanks to some rather messy kids leaving bits of paper, trodden on biscuits and general crap in unreachable places which then needed hoovering up and hand prints on the windows and then I had to wash the outside of the coach :wink:

The best docucomedy since the Office! What do you mean its meant to be serious?

TONY530I:

Yeah i thought it looked like his rear end :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

harry:

oatcake1967:

bugcos:

oatcake1967:
Post it on youtube PLEASE. :blush:

Should be on 5s iplayer thingy

None of them players work out ere :cry: mate

But you can post me a bacon and cheese oatcake.

If you do a search you can change the IP address on your PC to use the UK thingy.But you have to change it back again for normal use.

Cheers Harry, I have heard of something called proxy servers but I aint got a scooby doo
to be honest, plus the gov here are internet nazis.

Harry Monks post is about to knock VDB into 2nd place. :laughing:

Come on you proper lorry drivers give them a chance its only programme number one lets hope there all as funny as this one

Mr Stobart NO high viz…tut tut.

Some classics in there. The Churchill signs from other drivers are when you cut them up on the roundabout at J10 of the M25 when you use the wrong lane!
Six months training for holiday cover■■?
I’ve got 1 minute left for you to move out of that space and for me to reverse into it before my 15 is up!!!
Anyway I’ll be watching next week just in case the big creamy mess in the back of that trailer is going to be what I have a mental picture of now. :wink:
Oh by the way Mr tanker driver that was great the way you dealt with the queue jumper, he won’t do that in a hurry again will he? :laughing: :laughing:

TONY530I:

Wasnt just me then, just been going thru pics of his truck to see if it was. :blush:

Going by the white wing tops and rear bumper i’d say it was.

streaky:
Oh by the way Mr tanker driver that was great the way you dealt with the queue jumper, he won’t do that in a hurry again will he? :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, the “sparks flew” then didnt it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

like the proffesional way “Mo” uses the streering wheel to climb in and out the cab

thought william stobart got done for drink driving :question:
REMOVED

Apparantly William sacked his last PA … she arranged the mugs with the handles facing to the right silly cow :laughing: :laughing:

How many times are they gonna show those publicity shots of the trucks on the runway? :unamused:

First impressions? Pretty lame really, hope the trucker bird brightens it up

Oh and did I spot that day driver without his seatbelt on?

bubsy06:
Why were all them ■■■ offenders taking pics of a truck? Is it part of their rehab?

LMFAO :laughing: :laughing:

and by the way , since when was £7-50 an hour nearly £8 an hour ? :laughing:

I wouldnt have wanted people to know what money i was on on national tv