ECM

Speedy:

greek:
RELIABLE SOURCE SPEEDY :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Well there’s a surprise eh! :laughing: :laughing:

“My mate told me…” :laughing: :laughing:

Where’s the driver’s urban myths thread gone ? :unamused:

My last word Speedy Ive been in Transport for 37yrs & if you had read any of my posts youd find theres not many thats frivolous or urban myth (been their got the T shirt etc etc) While I do admit the information is 2nd hand the imformant has been a mate of mine for 30 yrs who has also been in Tpt for about 35yrs Starting on Transporters and now back on transporters Making not much less than the ECM figure . Add the fact that i know Quite a few Transporter men who Ive worked with over the years I think you will find the( Myth ) will be nearer the truth than you think :unamused: :unamused:
ps do a bit research before you answer

I HAVE SENT THE APPLICATION FORM :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

greek:

Speedy:

greek:
RELIABLE SOURCE SPEEDY :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Well there’s a surprise eh! :laughing: :laughing:

“My mate told me…” :laughing: :laughing:

Where’s the driver’s urban myths thread gone ? :unamused:

My last word Speedy Ive been in Transport for 37yrs & if you had read any of my posts youd find theres not many thats frivolous or urban myth (been their got the T shirt etc etc) While I do admit the information is 2nd hand the imformant has been a mate of mine for 30 yrs who has also been in Tpt for about 35yrs Starting on Transporters and now back on transporters Making not much less than the ECM figure . Add the fact that i know Quite a few Transporter men who Ive worked with over the years I think you will find the( Myth ) will be nearer the truth than you think :unamused: :unamused:
ps do a bit research before you answer

Not the “I’ve been in the industry for the past 70 years and there’s nothing I don’t know” old chestnut again eh :laughing: . As another member on here says, I bet you used to the do the Middle East and got stuck in the drifts on the Shap for days as well… :unamused: I believe what you’re saying 100%, but thousands wouldn’t! :wink:

Hope it works out for you Edward

Theres somebody else on this post sounds like Rob K You havent moved and got a new identity have you Rob :question: