Easy as HGV Broker

The ads are hosted by Google, not contracted by RBI. This is a RBI wide thing covering 100’s of our websites and I doubt if those who implemented it are aware of any issues with any particular market

I have dropped a note to the relevant department within RBI about this. although being the weekend theres not a lot can be done about it at the moment

Rikki-UK:
The ads are hosted by Google, not contracted by RBI. This is a RBI wide thing covering 100’s of our websites and I doubt if those who implemented it are aware of any issues with any particular market

I have dropped a note to the relevant department within RBI about this. although being the weekend theres not a lot can be done about it at the moment

we did make the only change WE could and removed those ads from the forums. As we couldnt get those specific companies that were causing concerns removed from the Google ads, we removed all the Google ads completly

:open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:
I fail to understand why anyone would use the internet and especially forums without an Ad Blocker. Adblock Plus used with Firefox even removes the blue place holder for the ads.

Yep. I use the ‘block content’ button in Opera. Click click, done. Not seen an ad on this site for years. :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

Rikki-UK:

we did make the only change WE could and removed those ads from the forums. As we couldnt get those specific companies that were causing concerns removed from the Google ads, we removed all the Google ads completly

:open_mouth:

:open_mouth: indeed!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

And 18 months ago they were removed. As to why they have reappeared, until next week I have no idea, sales and ads are not in my remit. I will ASK that some types of ad are omitted but can give no guarentees they will be.

There are also a couple other new ads that dont seem to be Google ads that are distorting the template … I have also asked their placement be reviewed

Sold down the river… Terry was right ! :smiling_imp:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:
I fail to understand why anyone would use the internet and especially forums without an Ad Blocker. Adblock Plus used with Firefox even removes the blue place holder for the ads.

Yep. I use the ‘block content’ button in Opera. Click click, done. Not seen an ad on this site for years. :open_mouth:

Me neither, nor any other site come to that.

Hello Bernie,

You really need to have a look at the website www.hgvlgvtraining.co.uk as it has changed since you last posted on here. We do not advertise Brokers. Never have done and never will. Full stop. We have moved away from the “broker angle” and more about promoting those companies who are DSA approved.

Do you know something we dont as you keep saying how they will all go bust soon?

hgvlgvtraining:
Hello Bernie,

You really need to have a look at the website hgvlgvtraining.co.uk as it has changed since you last posted on here. We do not advertise Brokers. Never have done and never will. Full stop. We have moved away from the “broker angle” and more about promoting those companies who are DSA approved.

Do you know something we dont as you keep saying how they will all go bust soon?

So there are 10 different DSA Accredited schools in the entire UK available for commercial training. Check it out for yourselves dsa.gov.uk/category.asp?cat=324

animal:
Moderater in this forum where :open_mouth:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

hgvlgvtraining:
Hello Bernie,

You really need to have a look at the website hgvlgvtraining.co.uk as it has changed since you last posted on here. We do not advertise Brokers. Never have done and never will. Full stop. We have moved away from the “broker angle” and more about promoting those companies who are DSA approved.

Is that a bit of a contradiction? :confused:

Denis F:

animal:

Exactly there has been a distinct lack of them :unamused: :unamused:

Do you want to explain what you mean?? Contradiction?

hgvlgvtraining:
Do you want to explain what you mean?? Contradiction?

If you need it further explaining then you’re a thick [zb].

Nice one Rob K!!!

Great answer. What a positive contribution you make. Why lower the tone?

hgvlgvtraining:
Nice one Rob K!!!

Great answer. What a positive contribution you make. Why lower the tone?

How about using the brain you were born with and such “positive contributions” wouldn’t be needed in response to stupid questions. :bulb:

Dear RobK,

Edit

animal:

Denis F:

animal:

:unamused: :unamused:

there’s 3 in this thread :unamused: :unamused:

and although I can’t read all the forums I regularly read this one :exclamation:

Just to clarify my comment for those members lacking some brain cells : the comment was along the lines of “we’ve never had owt to do with brokers” followed by “we decided to move away from brokers”. If you never had owt to do with them then how could you move away from them? Like I said, complete contradiction. :unamused:

Anyway I’m done with this topic. No reply needed.

Denis F:

animal:

Denis F:

animal:

:unamused: :unamused:

there’s 3 in this thread :unamused: :unamused:

and although I can’t read all the forums I regularly read this one :exclamation:

Yes but normally there is a lack of mod in here & no you cant read all of them but there are several other

Is that not why people are allocated the various forums :question: :question: :question: