Driver CPC here to stay after brexit!

Drempels:

Conor:

Drempels:
Again, parasitical entities charging us to learn what we already know - by law.

Sorry but many drivers don’t as can be clearly demonstrated in this very board on an almost daily basis but certainly every single week by drivers posting questions about drivers hours regulations.

Okay, I’ll change that to teaching me what I aready know :unamused:

Assuming you are paying for it all yourself, you could always choose some courses where you don’t already know all the answers…

If you are being paid to attend, then why worry?

GasGas:

Drempels:

Conor:

Drempels:

Sorry but many drivers don’t as can be clearly demonstrated in this very board on an almost daily basis but certainly every single week by drivers posting questions about drivers hours regulations.

Okay, I’ll change that to teaching me what I aready know :unamused:

Assuming you are paying for it all yourself, you could always choose some courses where you don’t already know all the answers…

If you are being paid to attend, then why worry?

Because I resent being patronised and watching others with less experience lapping up inaccurate information as facts. I also resent having to waste my life listening to this garbage.

Conor:

Drempels:

It’s clear that remainer May’s and her stinking lying Party’s version of Brexit was always going to be remain in all but name.Of course drivers are confused by such ridiculously complicated regs.The end result of which being knackered drivers legally working 15 hour shifts.But also having to park up short of their destination or in an unsuitable place when they are alert because they’ve run out of driving time.

Great news

What they don’t realise is that each successive 5 year period culls a fair amount of skilled drivers who just can’t be arsed to do it so close to retirement.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

This course is already a “Turn up, Pay, and the blue card is yours”.

I wonder what would happen if the whole class in 2024 ends up being Mustapha Phagg, Khamin Meimauf, Achmed Sherbert Dhib-Dhab, and Sheik Novichocomilk…
None of them speak English, they’ve all paid their money, and consider their licence to be in the bag - but have had all that provided for them by the British State, who stupidly still consist of the mainstream parties, following the shelving of Brexit following the Tories losing the 2022 election… :frowning:

tommy t:

Conor:
Needs to be changed to add an exam at the end of every day.

no, it want’s scrapping altogether, or replacing with a 2hrs refresher on any new regs to drivers hours ect

Not going to happen.
Average cost of listening to 35 hours of BS is £300 upwards and £5 per driver per upload to tell the Government that you’ve attended.
It’s here to stay just like the speed camera.

Winseer:

I wonder what would happen if the whole class in 2024 ends up being Mustapha Phagg, Khamin Meimauf, Achmed Sherbert Dhib-Dhab, and Sheik Novichocomilk…
None of them speak English, they’ve all paid their money, and consider their licence to be in the bag - but have had all that provided for them by the British State, who stupidly still consist of the mainstream parties, following the shelving of Brexit following the Tories losing the 2022 election… :frowning:

Funny you should say that, on one of the CPC course I did, I was the sole English man

There was me, Spanish woman, black African feller and a white south African

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

chrisdalott:

Winseer:

Funny you should say that, on one of the CPC course I did, I was the sole English man

There was me, Spanish woman, black African feller and a white south African

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Wassat, a “Spanish Fly”, a well-known aphrodisiac, a black african feller - one of the few actually left in Africa these days, and a White South African called just “F W”… He wasn’t a driver though, just de clerk… :neutral_face: