Drawings from past to future

Hiya bma do you know this Company ? Cheers benkku Dennis.

yesi do ,nowdays a different name and ownership ,but yes from the time i know

bma.finland:
yesi do ,nowdays a different name and ownership ,but yes from the time i know

Would that be United Paper Mills Of Finland bma. ?

A few of the motors that were on contract to Walki, they were one of my favourite customers a great firm to work for and I always got on very well with the Finns who ran Walki’s.

The last shot of the 6x2 was the very last Scania I bought in 1995 at Bewick Transport prior to joining the WRM Group.
Cheers Benkku, Dennis.

woods to the mill

norway

Another couple of crachers there… I like the Stie’s, I used to see them around a lot… Not so much now a days !!!

Jeff…

Jelliot:
Another couple of crachers there… I like the Stie’s, I used to see them around a lot… Not so much now a days !!!

Jeff…

Hi jeff!

Well sties was bought out by norcargo that later became Bring. Well that is if i remember correctly :sunglasses:

Danne

Come to think of it Danne I haven’t seen a Willi Betz or Stobart truck in a while either… But I did see a Smitz Cargo Bull fridge getting dragged round Brisbane by a fairly new Scania a few months ago which cheered me up a bit…

Jeff…

Great stuff BMA Keep this thread alive with your classic stuff, Regards Larry.

bma.finland:

:sunglasses: :smiley: I’m still enjoying your wonderful artwork Benkku! Robert

Lawrence Dunbar:
Great stuff BMA Keep this thread alive with your classic stuff, Regards Larry.

Totally agree with you Larry.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

Nice one Benkku! Good to see you back again. :smiley:

Danne

Jelliot:
Come to think of it Danne I haven’t seen a Willi Betz or Stobart truck in a while either… But I did see a Smitz Cargo Bull fridge getting dragged round Brisbane by a fairly new Scania a few months ago which cheered me up a bit…

Jeff…

Hi jeff! I actually saw 3 Stobart here in Sweden a mounth ago isch,two cartransporters and one unit with trailer. Newer seen any stobart here and saw them three in two days.
I see some of Betz old trailers but i think there sold and used second hand.

Danne

thank you for all kind words ,let,s go on then :laughing:

When you were raiding in your Long Ship up and down the Baltic did you ever cross the bows of this SCA ship bma. ■■? Cheers benkku Dennis.

know the ship .but i was mstly sailing on this ,finland sweden

img2154.jpg they did not do this ,they did not employ my :unamused:

bma.finland:
0 they did not do this ,they did not employ my :unamused:

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny