Drawings from past to future

Bewick:

bma.finland:
0Yepp better to sit alone and memorice old god times,cheers benkku

And don’t forget some cans of 5% Lager ! :frowning: :frowning: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What, at your age■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Right, I’ll get me coat… :blush:

bma.finland:
0 experiment :grimacing: cheers

Nice LongLiner there mate, cheers! :wink:

Bewick:

bma.finland:
0 hello Dennis this is what we fighting for ,not the lorry ,but the driver

Only trouble is at my age bma I want “nourishment” not “punishment” and that Bird looks like she could dish out “Punishment” :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis.

Ha ha Dennis and Benkku,at my age it’s finance I want not romance. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

bma.finland:
0 hello Dennis this is what we fighting for ,not the lorry ,but the driver

Only trouble is at my age bma I want “nourishment” not “punishment” and that Bird looks like she could dish out “Punishment” :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis.

Ha ha Dennis and Benkku,at my age it’s finance I want not romance. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well living on the IOM I think you are enjoying the first part of what you want Webbo !! I’m not just too sure about the second though ! What breed of sheep do they have on the island ? and have they got horns for grip ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

don look too good ,the scandinavian c,must in ameican glases ,cheers benkku

same time in russia

bma.finland:
same time in russia

Finally a proper wagon on here! Cheers Benku :wink:
Nice detail, those two rabbits watching…

Cheers, Patrick

following the star

bma.finland:
0 following the star

Thanks bma.finland. Another fine drawing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

and up north

or down in south

Hey bma. how come you aren’t up in Santas Goahti in Lapland helping the Elves to load the Sleigh and checking out the Reindeer ready for Christmas eve ! and we don’t want you getting drunk and fighting with the Elves either ! Cheers benkku Dennis. PS more Lager please hic! hic! :smiley: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this year finnish mailsevice have the hole operation from porrige,snow work to making loading and delivery of christmas ,so a have a free year whit my lager ,cheers benkku

Drawings always brilliant… Merry Christmas to you and your family Benkku.
Cheers
Oily

MERRY CHRISTMAS Benkku!! :smiley: . Someone sent me this drawing by Stephen Greening! Thank you for all your wonderful drawings of 2017. Take care, Robert :smiley:

newerf140.jpg

it,s getig closer

bma.finland:
0it,s getig closer

Great drawing of my favourite motor, a Thames Trader ! Excellent b.m.a. you are a STAR !!! Anyway wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous 2018. Hope you have plenty of Lager and Aquavit at Home in case the snow may be too deep to get out ! Cheers Dennis.

the same to you folks ,merry christmas ,the old man starts up his new toy soon ,he just have hard to wait :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

We get snow in the England sometimes, but not in 2017 ! Cheers benkku Dennis.

now we are on the road :sunglasses: ,cheers benkku