Drawings from past to future

just wanted to try one :grimacing: cheers benkku ,no load ,can,t sheeting and roping :unamused:

bma.finland:
0just wanted to try one :grimacing: cheers benkku ,no load ,can,t sheeting and roping :unamused:

No worries mate I would gladly show you how to sheet and rope, but it will cost you a โ€œsix packโ€ of good lager ! Cheers benkku Dennis.

Well not a bad offer,coming whit this then :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0 Well not a bad offer,coming whit this then :grimacing: cheers benkku

Which brand of Lager is it benkku ? none of your 2% rubbish I hope :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

4.6 to5.6 are our normal beer ,we not sweed,s here in Finland ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
0after Bexit Daf Leyland finds ther isa new innermarket ,and starts up some old trademarks ,lke Guy Big J,sorythe prototype is made in holland ,that,s why the LHD :unamused: ,cheers Benkku :laughing:

Hey Benkuu, very nice hopefully the trought. :smiley:
Further Always nice picโ€™s from you.

Eric,

bma.finland:
0wellgeoffo put up a pic,maybe i try :unamused:

Hey, have Always liked that cab, had a beter look as the Trancon, but mecanically less interesting. :frowning:

Eric,

bma.finland:
4.6 to5.6 are our normal beer ,we not sweed,s here in Finland ,cheers benkku

Another beauty!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

the nabo nocked on my door ,well vodka and ice :grimacing: cheers benkku

first R Scanias

trouble whit the trailer again,cheers benkku

โ– โ– โ– โ–  so that to late :unamused: Cheers Benkku

bma.finland:
0[zb] so that to late :unamused: Cheers Benkku

Excellent, again!!

thank,s got a new drive to post on here ,even if i not got to many imperial pic,s that interest more but,let,s go the is free space to stoe pic,s :grimacing: Cheers Benkku

bma.finland:
0 thank,s got a new drive to post on here ,even if i not got to many imperial pic,s that interest more but,let,s go the is free space to stoe pic,s :grimacing: Cheers Benkku

Top man.
Johnny

Nice one Benkku! Alta transport,they became Sties right? Ah could be wrong there. Still good drawings as usual!

Danne

and in the end Bring :unamused:

tryed one more time

and still :grimacing: ,cheers benkku