Dozens of HGVs are committed to a go slow today

toonsy:

chester:

fingermissing:
We have been there done that

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=159864

Apologies, I missed this as I don’t normally read you’re posts.

Your*

Life’s to short, to follow my posts perfecting my grammar. Have you thought about a hobby or a girlfriend perhaps?
I awaite with baited breath for the typical retort from the usual posters.

chester:

toonsy:

chester:

fingermissing:

Your*

Life’s to short, to follow my posts perfecting my grammar. Have you thought about a hobby or a girlfriend perhaps?

:laughing:

chester:

toonsy:

chester:

fingermissing:

Your*

Great…Can I go first?
It’s await not ‘awaite’.
Thanks very much. :sunglasses:
:unamused: :laughing:

and there was I : thinking it was: Foot down Friday…ol what’s his name is gonna have to night out…we all know he loves to be home early on a friday. :smiley:

robroy:

chester:

Great…Can I go first?
It’s await not ‘awaite’.
:unamused: [emoji38]

It’s not even “baited” (although a good many of the lower echelon drivers who cannot master basic grammar do make a reasonable attempt at “baiting” theirs with a generous dose of halitosis due to a lack of basic hygiene).

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
with the state of the english road network nowadays with overcrowding gridlock then who is likely to notice a go slow anyway?

Yep … plenty of protests at 15mph on the A1 southbound, lots of cars joining in too.

I see tipper drivers wernt invited.
As slow to them is a 4 letter swear word

Apparently 13 vehicles turned up for the protest on the A30 - and two of those were police cars. No HGVs though.

robroy:

chester:

Great…Can I go first?
It’s await not ‘awaite’.

My turn,

It’s “too” not “to”.
Also might want to lose that first comma.

You are most welcome… :grimacing:

Roymondo:
Apparently 13 vehicles turned up for the protest on the A30 - and two of those were police cars. No HGVs though.

It was on BBC Devon that the Police were intending to prosecute anybody going slow on A30 and M5…any opportunity eh? :unamused: , good ole Old Bill.

robroy:

Roymondo:

It was on BBC Devon that the Police were intending to prosecute anybody going slow on A30 and M5…any opportunity eh? :unamused: , good ole Old Bill.

Shame they can’t be bothered hanging around the M5 on an August Friday afternoon to prosecute Captain Overload pulling half the contents of his house in a car with his 3 kids, 2 dogs, roof box and bike rack while he scrapes along at 40mph… :imp:

Norfolkinclue1:

robroy:

Roymondo:

Shame they can’t be bothered hanging around the M5 on an August Friday afternoon to prosecute Captain Overload pulling half the contents of his house in a car with his 3 kids, 2 dogs, roof box and bike rack while he scrapes along at 40mph… :imp:

‘‘Lack of resources’’ so we’re told. :unamused:
One car is no good, but a potential full convoy of rich pickings miraculously make those resources suddenlly change eh?. :imp:

Norfolkinclue1:

robroy:

chester:

Great…Can I go first?
It’s await not ‘awaite’.

My turn,

It’s “too” not “to”.
Also might want to lose that first comma.

You are most welcome… :grimacing:

It’s “too” not “to”. Or maybe 2

m.a.n rules:
tescos ,Sainsburys, and asda are taking part. I just passed a few of them in my car and they were going very slow. :astonished: :laughing:

I did indeed take part with my green truck, dropped the cruise down to 88 clicks instead of 89, that was only cos I was being baulked by a Royal Mail and a DPD :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

Roymondo:

Whilst in the same breath shutting the M5 in both directions for 6 hours on August bank holiday for a motorbike fire on the hardshoulder.

I see everyone made it home for tea, Findus Crispy Pancakes and oven chips.
Another flash in the pan.
I remember the truckers protests for DCPC, all I wanted to do were to give you all a big cuddle, arr bless them all.
“You fight the big fight guys”
We’re all with you :unamused:

chester:

toonsy:

chester:

fingermissing:

Your*

I agree entirely and well put, plus it gives those who can’t counter what you say a chance to reply and oddly feel good about themselves.

Btw, I admire your self confidence to post a selfie with no shirt on a forum, clearly you are a " take no messing type of guy" to do that

You haven’t been around long enough to know what this one’s like.

robroy:
What’s the point eh,…what is the [zb] point? :unamused:
Teresa has sold the UK down the river already by staying in that dog [zb] for another few months, thanks to her carefully planned from day1delaying tactics ,by her and her pro remain cronies :smiling_imp: … and seriously? …you expect UK truckers to have any form of solidarity?
The ones who do turn up, to most of them it will be an opportunity for just a Kelsa bar and polished tank ‘‘Look at me, I’m a big trucker’’ show…waste of [zb] time, and just holding lads up who have been away all week wanting to get back home for the weekend…brilliant idea! :unamused:
Ffs.

You’re right we’ve been shafted from day one,we won’t be leaving ever,just wait until the EU start to punish us for even trying to get out and then it’ll be too late, to all you remoaners well done this country is now f$$$4d.

robroy:
What’s the point eh,…what is the [zb] point? :unamused:
Teresa has sold the UK down the river already by staying in that dog [zb] for another few months, thanks to her carefully planned from day1delaying tactics ,by her and her pro remain cronies :smiling_imp: … and seriously? …you expect UK truckers to have any form of solidarity?
The ones who do turn up, to most of them it will be an opportunity for just a Kelsa bar and polished tank ‘‘Look at me, I’m a big trucker’’ show…waste of [zb] time, and just holding lads up who have been away all week wanting to get back home for the weekend…brilliant idea! :unamused:
Ffs.

You’re right we’ve been shafted from day one,we won’t be leaving ever,just wait until the EU start to punish us for even trying to get out and then it’ll be too late, to all you remoaners well done this country is now f$$$4d.