Done it at Last ( for Lucy)

Nice one Ang

Congrats

Well done

regards
Paul

Well done Angie!!! You keep it up!!! Tell us when you get your C+E!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done :smiley:

Nice one Ang! :grimacing:

ROG:
… i’ll be back when I’ve found some suitable rocket proof attire… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: That won’t get you anywhere mate. :wink:

:open_mouth: Neither a stake through the heart, nor a silver bullet can stop her. :open_mouth:
Waving a pink hi-viz at her might slow her down enough for you to escape though. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done Ange - thats great news. Many congrats to you.
:smiley: :smiley:

dieseldave:

ROG:
… i’ll be back when I’ve found some suitable rocket proof attire… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: Neither a stake through the heart, nor a silver bullet can stop her. :open_mouth:
Waving a pink hi-viz at her might slow her down enough for you to escape though. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

one of these -

Hey!!! Thats my Hi Viz you have just posted!!!

ROG:

dieseldave:

ROG:

one of these -

LOL

Many Thanks