Donald Trump and the promised "More Jobs"

I think Trump is ace. Stand him next to me, and I’d more than likely be complimented on my hair.

mac12:

Carryfast:

mac12:
He says what he thinks people want to hear, I read that in 2014 there were 23 people killed as part of a Terrorist ’ Incident ’ in the USA. In the same year there were 141 Shooting ’ Incidents ’ per DAY of which 35 people were killed per DAY but no mention of banning guns.

The fact is there are good reasons for the 2nd amendment.While bringing in gun laws there would just mean that only the criminals are armed because they obviously don’t give a zb about gun laws by definition. :unamused:

This is what I don’t understand they say they want more guns so people can fight back but I have never heard of and member of the public shooting a gunman

There’s plenty on Youtube if you search for them,mainly convenience stores/gas stations being held up by a variety of scrotes who then get their come-uppance by heavily armed store owners :laughing:
The thing is,it’s so commonplace,that these incidents only receive local publicity :unamused: