Do you really need 2 breaks?

Working 4off-4on has the added benefit of maxing my weekly hours (to max my earnings, not the planners schedule) with 4 days off to enjoy after, and never worrying about “going over my hours”…

I very, very rarely talk to the guy (he’s fine, knows what he’s doing, and doesn’t wear pointy shoes…) in the office. I get a text the day before I start my week, to confirm what time I should start. I know what I’m doing, and I’m left to get on with it. The paperwork for the next job wil be in the cabin, so no need to talk. Some weeks (actually, quite a few), I don’t speak to anybody in the office at all.

I get hours of down time/ breaks when waiting to get tipped/loaded but I can, and do, take my breaks and nights out to suit me.

I like working for a small, family firm…

Where I work we are treated like adults we are given the work and left to get on with it . If theres a booking time we are told about it (thankfully few and far between ) . After that we are left alone and allowed to get on with it as we see fit . We can stop if we want , where we want and never questioned as long as the work gets done and never questioned about where we are . They have trackers and cameras so the office know where we are and can have a look at the cameras if they want . very seldom does the phone ring , most messages/instructions come by whats app - you could go a whole week without a phonecall (suits me just fine ) but if you need to question something then the office has no problem with you ringing up and asking the question .
I truthfully don’t think I could work in some of the places that some of you lot do - well not for long (about the time the office oick would start asking stupid questions )